PRE-SALE INCENTIVE
Costco deal $3000
Supplier discount $500
Manufacaturer’s rebate $8500
Lease Conquest $1500

POST-SALE
CVRP $2000
PGE discount $800

I got a quote from the dealer but I don’t see how the numbers add up, could someone help?

Calculator Link

It’s not $8500 on a lease, I believe it’s $5750 on an LT

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s not correct.

Hm, that’s what I thought after looking online. I heard $8500 on the phone.

Would it be $5750 (Chevy Lease Cash) + $1,400 (CCR Program) = $7150?

Should look like this… Everything seems to check out. Your RV and MF were way off.

Right that’s what I think, but $7150 total including the Bay Area $1400 CCR

How do you determine the correct MF and rv?

Edmunds has it. For the Bolt it should be 53% at 10k and 0.00051 for the LT. I actually put 0.00053 by mistake for the Premier in the calculator. But it’s a minor difference in the calculations.

1 Like

Fixed

Wow, thanks so much!

Do you think it’s worth bringing this offer to other Chevy dealers for an improved incentive? This is my first time leasing.

8% off is a solid discount. There might be better out there but a lot of that is going to depend on the local market. It’s certainly not a bad deal but there might be another $700 or so that you could shave off that quote. You could see if they will do $180 with zero due at signing and see what the response is.

To confirm, you mean $180 monthly with 0 down? (New to this lingo)
I forwarded this deal to Capitol Chevy and they were able to go down $13/mo but location is more convenient haha, if I wanted to bring the conversation back to this dealer I request $180/mo with 0 down?

If you got them to go to 10% off it should look something like this with zero down and zero due at signing:

They came back to be with $190 mo with 0 due at signing. They said I would need to come in and talk with the manager for a better deal, I’d rather not given that dealership is a bit further and more inconvenient (closes early).

That being said, would you say $190 is a good deal? Also are there any other things I should watch out for when I go in today to finalize? (Wear & tear insurance, extra costs?)

Really appreciate all your help so far

I’d say that’s pretty good, it’s up to you whether you want to go in person to try and get it lower. Xs wear, maintenance, etc are probably wastes of money unless you are really rough on cars. No oil changes and brakes usually last forever on electrics.

190 is still a great deal. I would go in and push for 180. If they don’t budge I would sign the deal. Any additional savings will likely not be worth the hassle.