Need a great deal in a 2018 Range Rover Sport SE

Hi,
Who can help me with a great lease on a Range Rover SE 2018?

1 Like

Start reaching out to dealers, doing the legwork yourself, and we can help you evaluate the deal. Alternatively if you don’t have the time/energy/patience/desire to do the work yourself, reach out to a broker who can help you - we have a number of well respected brokers that post here scattered around the country.

4 Likes

I have seachered by mainly over the phone however I haven’t had any luck.
I wanted to post here Incase anyone can recommend anyone or perhaps reach out with a good deal.

Understood. I suggest you take a look at the Dealer/Broker review section and find a broker that works in your area.

There is a lot of great information here about how to interact with dealers, understanding the moving parts of a lease, and identifying a good/bad deal. If you choose to do the work yourself, we are happy to evaluate the details and help you. But beyond that a broker will be your best bet.

1 Like

There are no great leases on range Rovers

Look up RV/MF on Edmunds forums.
What’s your location and tax rate?
How many dealers are within 100 miles?
Msrp?
Do you have loyalty or conquest?

Where are you located? The SoCal dealers (or maybe all RR dealers) that I’ve encountered act so snobby it’s gross.

As of last week, a co-worker secured a 75k MSRP RR Sport for a hair under 1000/mo including tax with 3000 DAS. I didn’t ask for terms but I’d assume 39 or 42 month with 10-12,000 miles.

Great Lease and Range Rover are antonyms, just saying.

3 Likes

Range Rover sports and Range Rover will never pass the 1% rule, so it will never be a good lease