Need a Bolt EV?

one thing I’ve learned though is that MSRPs are not always the easiest things to compare as the same exact car can have dfferent destination charges and hence changes of $500-$1000 in MSRP.

That’s true, but in this case if you look at the description of the car with the $38,350 MSRP, that one has the DC Fast Charger built in.

With a hefty down payment.

Still a loooooong way to go till $99/month, $0 down. Lol

1 Like

Quirk beats that by $8 a month

1. Quirk wont lease to anyone out of state (even if you’d drive up from NYC, I asked when shopping for a volt)

2. (possibly related to 1) is that the reason its so cheap is because of what may be MA specific “drive green” discounts.

Do we have the information on which dealers (in CA or MA) are leasing out of state customers?

99 a month, 2.5k down (including state rebate and fed tax rebate) December coming soon …

I just got this offer from Roadster.com. Chevy Bolt PREMIER with below options: MSRP $43,945 (Roadster discount of $3,500 over MSRP = $40,045)

• Infotainment package ($485)

• Fast charging ($750)

• 120v charge cord ($535)

• Premium color ($395)

We are seeing Infiniti Q50 red sports lease for lower than this, and sorry, I know it is not an EV but 400 a month is a really really high price for a BOLT compact car with some questions about front seat comfort :slight_smile: Maybe consider a VOlt instead?

1 Like

Yes, the Bolt deal should be better but note that this is for a LOADED premium model, the most expensive one you can get, I don’t think you can get a loaded Q50 for much less. Plus with the Bolt you get a $2,500 refund check (at least in CA where I live), plus you’ll spend about $100 or more per MONTH in gas for the Q50 than you would for electricity for the Bolt (12 cents per kw/h at 15K miles per year vs $3/gallon gas), so subtract around $100 per month in total layouts for the Bolt.

The Volt is certainly a better deal but I prefer the Bolt body style. I think by next year Bolt leases will be much more competitive. I’m just posting this for everyone’s info.