Need a Bolt EV?

Not even close. Residual is 61% for 10k miles.

2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV LT w/ Fast Charge

$289/mo plus tax 36 MONTH LEASE
On approved credit. Lease for $289 per month plus tax for 36 months. $3,999 due at signing plus $0 security deposit. 10,000 miles per year, $0.25 per mile thereafter.

$3,999 due at signing. $0 security deposit.

Paul Duran
Capitol Chevrolet
Internet Fleet Manager
(408) 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

How much of that 4K is cap cost reduction?

I think all his deals are taxes and fees are extra unless i am wrong.

I can do 1600 off now. Call me if anyone has questions. (408) 464-6499

Paul Duran
Capitol Chevrolet
(408) 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

I believe Dublin is doing $1800 off on Bolts.

Here in LA, I’m seeing new Bolt EVs driving on the streets just about every day. They appear to be selling well in CA. Saw a black Premier today; nice looking car!

Well Paul, my bottom line is $250 inc tax 36 mo lease with drive off only.

For that bottom line 250 lease, you will need to wait till end 2017 when GM has to clear out their surplus inventory. If you are even more patient and Tesla starts deliveries by next year and we get a new Nissan Leaf, then you may even get $99 lease deals on the bolt in 2018.

1 Like

When the first Tesla 3s become available, it’ll freeze the market on Bolts. If Chevy wants to own the market, they have to be aggressive now. Trying to optimize for a few dollars per Bolt will result in Chevy losing in the long term. Tesla has a tremendous halo, and being first to market is not enough for people to buy the Bolt.

For $250 inc tax 36 mo with drive off only, I’d buy the Bolt. But it has to happen now. Once the Tesla 3 is viable, then Bolt is going to be a tough sell.

2 Likes

And Woz will be posting his Bolt on swapalease as soon as Tesla 3 comes out lol :slight_smile:

tesla announced, coming July:)

Woz will be driving a tesla and ditching the bolt soon. I think I may buy it off him.

The Current Bolt EV SoCal Deal…Shiping to NorCal Available

2017 Bolt LT w/ fast charge provision

MSRP $38245
Price $36045

.00072 MF
$1599 Total due at signing w/ 1st payment, taxes & fees
7.75% tax rate

$369 Mo 10k miles
$382 Mo 12k miles
$403 Mo 15k miles

CALL ME FOR DETAILS (408) 464-6499 Located in San Jose California Use deal number #33118458 I have 92 Bolt EV units here now, and another 250 on the way.:slight_smile:

taxes are based of of Santa Clara County

Also I will do $2,000.00 off on any Premier Model Bolt EV!!!

PAUL DURAN
CAPITOL CHEVROLET
INTERNET FLEET MANAGER
(408) 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

H[quote=“paulduran4084646499, post:35, topic:6056”]
CALL ME FOR DETAILS (408) 464-6499 Located in San Jose California Use deal number #33118458 I have 92 Bolt EV units here now, and another 250 on the way.:slight_smile:

taxes are based of of Santa Clara County

Also I will do $2,000.00 off on any Premier Model Bolt EV!!!
[/quote]

I am pretty sure this will be 5k off in a few months :). That will make a great lease.

1 Like

5K off + the EV tax refund would make it a smoking deal! I have no doubt that the price is going to plummet with the Model 3 comes out.

Not sure why you are co-opting someone else’s thread? You could just as easily start your own.

BMW was offering 5k off + EV credit on their base BEV (which was around 45k) and it worked out to around 100-150 leases (with people who did MSDs and loyalty etc getting sub 100)

I think the 5k off BOLT is coming faster than you think. I told @bro1999 that Bolt leases would be $99 before end 2017 but he said no lol … BOLT got beat by VOLT, LEAD and Prius Prime

Below are quotes from insideev

Which leaves only one conclusion – discounting, of which Nissan did heavily. But even at that, we didn’t expects February’s result for the “best selling all-electric car without a Tesla badge on the front” to be the Nissan. (Also of interest related to sales: somewhat surprisingly, and also a newcomer to the US market, the Toyota Prius Prime bested both the LEAF and Bolt EV handily with 1,362 sales in February)

Nissan LEAF Sales Outpace Chevy Bolt EV In February, As “New” LEAF Set To Debut Soon-ish

Each month we dutifully report on Nissan LEAF sales in the US, and each month we hope that the “new” LEAF will debut before the next month arrives. Unfortunately, with no major auto shows in February (with apologies to people of Chicago), the likelihood of that happening this month was…

Chevrolet Volt Continues Assault On Sales Records In February, While Bolt EV Slips

In January, the Chevrolet Bolt EV and Chevrolet Volt combined to own 26% of the US plug-in sales market, or putting it another way – one out of every 4 electrified sales in America has a Bowtie on the front. For February, the Volt did all the heavy lifting, as the…