NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

Ok I might have to back out. If i dont make it have a good time everyone.

Perfect weather for ice cold beer, do we really need another excuse???

Yes name tags are VERY corny… but indispensable. No way i will remember names/handles.

Hey @aronchi why dont you drive my i3 and i drive your i8, so you see how the other half lives/drives hahaha

Looking fwd hackrs!

Why don’t you buy the i8 i have posted instead?

Woah this is super close to me unfortunately I work Saturdays till 5. I wouldve brought my Aspec RDX. I wouldve asked them to let me take the NSX but I doubt theyll let me lol

I have a delivery early tm, so if I’m dead tired after it, I’m out, unfortunately.

im still in - BWW has air conditioning lol

Looking forward to meeting whoever csn make it, see you all tomorrow.

PS I havent had a chance to grab name tags, so if anyone has or can buy, ill reimburse, sorry!!!

The hackrs may be drunk at the bar past 5, lol

You all better remember to take some good group photos

1 Like

How are we then to get home WITH our cars?:slight_smile:

1 Like

See y’all tomorrow

PS its hot as ballz out there at 9:30 ET.
Will be worse tomorrow, as much as I want to check out our rides, not sure Ill last more than 10min in the heat.
Hydrate!!!

Save water, drink beer!

2 Likes

Was going to wear my Syracuse Orangeman shirt but since its 100 degrees outside, though better of it. Ill be in the back corner of the parking lot, green shirt.

1 Like

We have made it to the bar!!

1 Like

1pm eta for me, save me a spot!

Post some pics of the rides.

Hey everyone! I’m so sorry I won’t be able to make it! I got stuck babysitting my 1 year old so my wife can finish her final exams before we leave for vacation this weekend! Looking forward to seeing some pics of the meetup!

Will get a few more pics up later

4 Likes

Better angle

8 Likes