Hey everyone! I am not a Trusted Hacker but was hoping one or more of the trusted hackers in the Tri-State, Northeast could assist me in organizing this, if there is interest - I would feel better having a Truted Hackr onboard to ensure that at the meet up I dont try to swap out my new lease!
As the PNW meet up appers to have been a “Borat” GREAT SUCCESS!!! I thought us in the Northeast New Jersey area could try and do the same… Would be cool to get together for lunch and have a meetup in NJ (or surrounding NY, CT, PA areas). Everyone is welcome to attend!
Here’s some details we need to iron out:
- What times/dates work for people? Would an upcoming weekend (July 13, 20, 27 etc) be good? Lunch and dinner are both good by me.
***Please submit your vote on a day that may work for you or suggest another day, I started with 3 days in the middle of July.
- Where should we meet? Ideally, a place with outside seating or a good parking lot to show off our Hackr treasures might be an option?
A Hackr has suggested a location in Lincoln park, NJ: The Sunset Pub and Grill - it has a great outdoor eating area adjacent to the Lincoln Park airport where you can watch small planes take off and land plus the food is “better quality than bar food.”
(This is only a suggestion at this point)
- We need to get a head count of who would like to attend and make sure we go somewhere which can accommodate everyone interested.
So, if one of the Tri-State NE Trusted Hackrs is interested, please let me know.
If you are interested in a meet up, please reply and we can figure out dates/place by the headcount we get.
Thank you Hackrs!!!
What Region are you closest to?
- NEW YORK CITY
- LONG ISLAND
- NORTH JERSEY
- CENTRAL NEW JERSEY
- ROCKLAND COUNTY / WESTCHESTER
- NJ SHORE AREA
WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET???
- Friday, July 19th
- Saturday, July 20th
- Sunday, July 21st
- Other Day (please note in comments)