Nations Leasing / Broker / Texas

• Region(s) serviced: Audi: Texas and the Southern Region; Maserati: Texas only
  • Vehicles: Audi, Maserati
  • Fee amount: $500
  • Contact Instructions: Reply to my post, DM me, or text me at 713-449-2212
  • Number of months/years in business: Over 10 years experience in the Leasing
    Industry
1 Like

Greg is knowledgeable and great to work with. Appreciate your time this morning walking me through options for my SQ5.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!!

2 Likes

Ended up snagging a great deal on a rs etron gt from greg. He was great to work with and very responsive. Im a current etron owner so i qualified for the 2k additional off on a 1 year lease. Ended up costing me 9,500 on a on a 154k car! Did the deal from beginning to end in one day.

3 Likes

Great car!!
Thanks for the business…

Greg

1 Like

Was working a deal with Greg but ended up going another dirextion. He was professional and responsive. I would definitely call him again in the future.

2 Likes

Greg was awesome. Got a great deal on a one year lease of an RS ETRON GT!

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment!! It was my pleasure!!
Enjoy that RS etron GT!!!

Greg

1 Like

Thank you Greg for all your help, you’re a stand-up guy… I highly recommend Greg, it’s rare to find a responsive and honest person in this trade now-a-days.

1 Like

Thank you Mina!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lease Guru2 - 2024 Audi APRIL Deals \ E-tron GT SPECIALS, ALL NEW 2025 Q7, revised Q4 55, RS E-TRON GTs

This thread is for reviews only

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

Review thread is for reviews only. Please ask your questions by PMing users directly or posting in broker’s marketplace thread.

Huge thank you to Greg for not only amazing service and responsiveness, but also an incredible lease deal on new '24 Audi eTron GT. Will definitely be a return customer!