Mustang Mach-E : NJ: Plus Trade-in of Leased GLC300 to Autonation

hi, yes they charge doc fees 599, bank fee ~500, first month payment 380 and registration title $400 (which i get back partly if it comes in cheaper) so that is 1880

and the interest rate is 2.7% which on is about 750 bucks in the first year, 675, 600 and 525 in year 4. (note 2.7% is the plug iinterest rate that makes it all work).

so it more or less adds up. the 2500 rebate was in lieu of the .9% interest they charge for a 4 year straight financing as a special. and 2000 was NJ rebate.

Interesting post OP! Post some photos!

when i get it on Friday thanks!

If it makes you feel any better about the deal, you should’ve put the $7,500 in your “Post-Sale Rebates” at the bottom. Brings your LeaseHackr score to 9.1 years which is pretty good for the MachE

Thanks - SO i got the car and the important numbers are the same (monthly pay is $380, i put $10.5K into car including 1st month) except - the balloon is lower, the sales guy told me a number that is inclusive of the disposal fee of 475, so balloon is 39% of the MSRP.

The interest rate is 2.25% (lower than i had estimated but makes up for the lower balloon) no acquisition fee, but what i had estimated is actually for a $299 etching fee (???) and $160 additional add.

Anyway love the car. Here is the revised calculator with the exact numbers and the addition of the after sales rebate, with score 9.1.

1 Like

Does the program have have a guaranteed repurchase at the end or it just a normal balloon loan?

We looked into this before getting the Etron and Ford does guarantee that they will take it back.

1 Like

Curious where you found out about the balloon loan rebate. Is that specific to NJ?

Have been thinking about getting a mach-e recently to take advantage of the tax credit but haven’t found any information on incentives.

2500$ rebate is for specific zipcodes. Rest of the country gets 1000$ rebates.

Here is the ad for the dealer i got mine from,the same ad is on all-american ford paramus and old bridge. No one else seemed to have it.

It has a guaranteed buyback, the only real issue is you have to ‘buy the car’ aka pay all sales tax upfront.

(Except OP doesn’t have Tax! Nice Loophole!)

But as it is EV, there is no Sales Tax in NJ

2 Likes

Correct - No sales tax at either end in NJ.

Here it is:

6 Likes

Where do you see the zips? Edmunds seems to know nothing about it…

OP, looks really nice! Congrats!

Incentive shows up on Autobytel but not sure which zips qualify (I know NJ and CA do)

|Select AWD|$2,500|9/30/2021|Bonus Cash(Ford Options Retail Bonus Cash)

You have to post here

And a guy with the most up to date numbers will answer you. Much more accurate than a random website that caters to the entire country can give you.

The lease incentives from Edmunds are not helpful for balloon financing.

2 Likes