Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Fresh off of the truck…still in plastic. :face_with_peeking_eye:

10 Likes

In for service:

16 Likes

This wrap/decal was nicer than the car. Jazz on the driver’s side was just as good, but couldn’t snap a pic even though we criss-crossed up a hill.

2 Likes

Hmmm… :thinking:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Markups is available in CA :smiley:

2 Likes

Save that for a furniture baron who needs it.

I just ordered my new plate while I was in there, it has no reference to ADM :wink:

6 Likes

From a little quick search…appears to be an early 30’s Auburn SC 852.

2 Likes

A friend of mine texted this to me earlier.

Spotted somewhere in Raleigh, I’m guessing. He almost never responds to follow-up questions, so I’ve stopped asking them.

Good candidate for the $10k thread? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

At that age I’d have to assume parts are not super easy to come by.

Map out your local pull yards and cross your fingers and toes.

I’m used to seeing Ferraris and Lambos as well as Bentleys but this one stopped me dead in the tracks… seen only movies and it was just parked on a side of a road

5 Likes

Are you having fun in Cuba? :smiley:

1 Like

I wish:) That’s just a side street in Queens, NY

6 Likes

THIS… is the stunning Chevrolet Malibu Maxx. Quirks include a “high value” 3.5 liter V6 that produces a whopping 201 horses, as well as two rear skylights.

Car and Driver was less kind to it. Here’s their description of the interior:

Ragged mold partlines are everywhere. Several plastic trim pieces feel as if they were secured by bubblegum and a prayer. There’s this sense that if you turned the car over and shook it vigorously the entire interior might fall out. There are no overhead hand grips for front-seat occupants, and the trim around the skylights appears to have been cut out with dull scissors. If GM didn’t build cars as if it expected to discount them, maybe it wouldn’t have to.

10 Likes

:eye: :eye:

How very.