Mortgage Hackr?

going to work for tesls?

I would rent in SoCal and see what neighborhood you might want to buy in, as others pointed out. One way to mitigate the mortgage is to buy a duplex or triplex if you can come up with the down payment, and rent the vacant unit(s). You will now have the headache of being a landlord (it’s not for everyone) but if you pick the right place and have a bit of luck, it could be a very nice setup.

1 Like

Tesla xxxxxx

ooooh. who on earth would want to work for elon musk??? other than being a racist and a slave driver i can’t imagine why you wouldn’t want to work for such a wonderful fella?

He is the richest African American. Why wouldnt you? Sounds racist attacking an African American for his success.

2 Likes

african american? are you high?

No, he’s correct.

Its ok youngin, you will learn.

i wish i was young.

im legitimately curious, do you think elon musk is black?

No, but he is African-American

3 Likes

come on. really this is what we’re going with?

i legitimately thought you were fucking with everyone.

you have to be fucking with everyone.

Hes literally an immigrant to America from Africa

2 Likes

Just like Charlize Theron, Elon is African-American. I’m black and honestly “African American” is pretty inaccurate. You know how far back you gotta go in my family tree to hit Africa? If I can check the box for African American, surely a guy born in Africa can use the term.

3 Likes

I pay $2150 for my 2 bed/1ba, about 950 sq ft. Current Market rate at my complex is $2600. At $3500, I’m guessing you’re in one of those pretty brand new complexes with the loads of amenities. I’d recommend writing down what those various amenities mean to you in terms of $/mo. I lived in one of those places 5 years ago and just found I barely used anything past the pool every once in a while. I “downgraded” and saved a load of money. Your life of course, but just my take.

2 Likes

oh i know he’s from africa. his father literally profited off of slave run emerald mines. i was referring to this horseshit:

Ok. You right. Lets keep it on topic.

One final thought. If at one point you want to start a family. You will pay a hefty premium for houses in good school districts at least in NorCal. Public university is also incredibly competitive in California. I’m not trying to make a political statement but these are issues that single people often overlook but should consider.

2 Likes

being that its public can’t you just go to whichever one you want? honestly don’t know how that works in a giant state like california.

1 Like

No, you have to apply and be accepted. Some are quite difficult to get in to.

2 Likes

Is there a state that you can do that lol.

2 Likes