Mortgage Hackr?

jesus trailers are going for $52k now? this fucking market is out of this world.

Well, it’s the size of my first apartment that I paid $190k pre 2008 crash😂 so don’t see the issue and these days you can do remote WFH even with Starlink if nessesary to have internet.

That’s about 30 miles from me lol - but you can’t go wrong with Sunset blvd :sunglasses:

1 Like

HOA is $450/mn that would be more than the mortgage payment and It is a 55+ community. Personally, I lived a few miles from there years ago and I’d be most worried about my safety.

Right next to a hospital for crazies and the cemetery. Perfect investment for my retirement plan. And it’s only 2 min away from my current house!

1 Like

get the fuck out of here. in a mod trailer home park for senior citizens?

holy shit you’re right!

HOA and financial details
HOA
  • Has HOA: Yes
  • HOA fee: $450 monthly
  • Services included: Snow Removal, Trash

this must be another Warren Buffet community. that is criminal. they don’t even get cable with HBO!

Man, the snow removal in the winter (assuming it’s done hourly) it’s well worth it :wink:

1 Like

That same trailer would be $152K here on the left coast, and that is fair rent…more like $650 here, likely fire insurance.

whats rent got to do with it?

‘HOA’=space rent in mobile land. At least you don’t pay outrageous property taxes.

3 Likes

ah i see what you meant.

At least those trailers are brand new.

You’re obviously unaware of the trailer park slumlords, preying on low income and/or retirement checks. Look into Florida a bit.

Relatively few poor people are landlords.

2 Likes

I keep checking the rates, and for the area that Webster Bank is servicing, they are looking lower than many I’ve seen at other banks. And rates posted on their site seems to be without points to lower the advertised rate.
Just in case anyone still looking and trying to get a mortgage in this day and age:)

Webster bank is the bank that merged with Sterling national right?

1 Like

Don’t know that part

1 Like

7% mortgage rates soon?

1 Like

i live in florida up the road a few miles from a trailer park with a slumlord. no need to try and check me on my sources.

Go Away GIF

absolutely. they’re going to do another rate hike before the end of the year, probably .75 again.

Mmmk. I guess I’m not certain where the shock comes from, then.