Midwest Infiniti Deals, 2019 QX80 772 / 39 months 1796.32 DAS 1 left

Please provide as much information as possible about your advertised deal and don’t forget to tag the appropriate states (e.g. CA, CA-Norcal, NY, TX), vehicle types (e.g. SUV, Sedan, Luxury), and makes (e.g. Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Chevrolet) so shoppers can easily find your deal. Minimum 2 tags per post.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim 2019 QX80 LUXE
MSRP: $75K
Monthly Payment: $772.00
Drive-Off Amount: $1796.32
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:
Residual:35786
Available Incentives:13584.0
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Sorry still learning how to post, hit the post button too quickly. The Qx80 is the last one, black, gone when its gone. This is for Michigan residents only, prices will vary if you live elsewhere. please contact me for updated pricing based on where you live. some other deals…
QX 60 Pure AWD 375 / 39 1399.65 DAS plenty available
Q50 luxe AWD 374/ 39 1398.77 DAS plenty

we can structure these deals to fit your requirements, more or else DAS, zero out of pocket, MSDs if available…more full featured vehicles…what ever you need…I am here to help. Please contact me, lets see how we can make it work for you

How much for the qx60 with loyalty?

If you ground a current infiniti lease there is an additional 1000 loyalty, which lowers payment by 28 dollars, approx.

We still have this QX80…I am very surprised it hasn’t gotten snapped up yet…any takers?

Can you send a link to the car? Wanted to see photos and sticker if possible.
Also, what does the drive off amount and lease payment include? Sales tax included? In Missouri (where I live), the leases include sales tax so just curious what the base amount is so I can calculate sales tax.

Thank you!

I will send you these things. I need from you…
your name’
zip code where you live…all incentives are based on where you live…
how many miles per year?

thanks
Joel