Midsize SUV must have these options

Helping the Mrs. And she has to have this in a midsize SUV AWD

• Heads up display
  • Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant
  • Lane Departure
  • Apple play
  • Backing sensors and camera
    What trim level in CRV, RAV4, CX-5, X3, XC60, Equinox etc gets me all of this for under 350/month and zero down in 97124?

Any direction is appreciated

We aren’t here to spoonfeed users. If YOU are helping the Mrs., then YOU go onto the manufacturer’s website and build the vehicles to see which trim you need to get all those options. Then research to find the prices for those vehicles.

9 Likes

Start by going through those vehicles and determining what trim levels have the needed equipment. Then go to the edmunds forum specific to that model and request the rv/mf/incentives for your zip code. Spend a bit of time researching previous deals on here to identify target pre-incentive discount amounts for each of those models. Plug that pre-incentive discount amount into the current lease programs as they apply to you and calculate out the payment. That’ll let you know what you can realistically expect pricewise and allow you to compare to your budget.

If you don’t know how to do some of those things, there’s a great leasing101 at the top of the page to start with.

Check out the manufacturer to see what packages you need, then head back here and check out all the deals that people have gotten.

I can tell you for that price the X3 and Volvo are pretty much out of the running.

The CX-5 you need the Grand Touring with the premium package, I was able to get that for $345 but I don’t pay tax, so that might change it.

Good luck.

It’s also worth mentioning that you really need to work out what your goal is here. The acc/lane following systems in say, the CR-V aren’t really comparable to what you get in the xc60, at any price.

1 Like

You’re not going to get an X3 or XC60 for under $350/month and zero down.

Neither CR-V nor Equinox come with HUD, at least in the US. The only RAV4 with HUD is a fully-optioned $50K RAV4 Prime plug-in hybrid. CX-5 offers HUD but it’s projected on a piece of plastic that retracts from the dashboard, rather than on the windshield.

All of those crossovers listed will have CarPlay and back-up camera as standard, and all of the Japanese-branded ones will have adaptive cruise control standard.

A loaded CX-5 probably comes closest to meeting your criteria. You might have to get it shipped or buy from a California dealer though to get below or close to $350/month. The PNW is not known for deals.

Thank you for all the responses. Sounds like HUD maybe not that great at this price point.

FYI Not sure about old CX-5, but my CX-5 projects on the windshield, no retracting plastic that I can see.

That’s a good deal for a GT. Is it 2021?

CX-5 has the same safety features standard across all trims I believe.

Late to this, but I find this helps people disambiguate what feature they are actually looking for, with some idea who has what

https://www.consumerreports.org/car-safety/cars-with-advanced-safety-systems/

You have to really drive these cars and compare how each feature works, they vary a lot between makes and models.

Not quite sure what price point you’re even (realistically) targeting. The X3 and XC60 aren’t in the same class as all the other cars, and, while MSRP isn’t always related to overall lease costs, as @michael noted, thee X3 and XC60 aren’t going to be found for that price, and those two cars are likely going to feel and drive very differently from the rest of cars you’ve listed (aside from the highest trim levels of the CX-5, which aren’t going to meet your price target).

Also agree w/ @jeisensc about doing more research about what active assistant features are available on which makes. My VW blind spot assist deactivates at low speeds, has no auditory alert, and is the same color as the turn signal light on the mirror (which is inexplicably visible from within the car). The BSM is still helpful but a pretty poor implementation, IMHO.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks great information!

1 Like