Midsize 3rd Row SUVs - 2016 vs 2017 GMC Acadia

I saw articles posted ranking compact - midsize cars but didn’t see anything related to midsize SUVs.

First time poster here and located in Illinois. Looking to see what the best route to take on leasing a midsize SUV with a 3rd row and preference to have captain chairs. I think I narrowed it down to the following:

Chevy Traverse
GMC Acadia
Dodge Durango
Mazda CX9
Ford Explorer ?

Is there a general guide that someone can point out the order of cars that would lease best to worst in this category.

I think the Acadia/Chevy Traverse would be good options to lease. I also currently lease a Chevy and a honda so I would qualify for any loyaly or competitor incentives.

Lastly, would there be a lot more incentive to move to try to lease the 2016 acadia over the 2017 ?

Looking for numbers on

2016 vs 2017 Acadia

AWD - SLE-2
AWD- SLT-1

Any help appreciated !

I have test driven the 2016 Acadia and inquired about getting the SLT2 for $2,000 down and $350/month including taxes in FL (36 months/10k miles). The dealer was ready to do this but after I test drove it I found the following and after weighting the pros and cons decided to skip the 2016 Acadia:

1. Captain chairs were NOT nearly as comfortable as the ones in the Toyota Highlander XLE
  2. Dashboard, Navigation and electronics seemed heavily outdated
  3. The SUV looks a lot better on the outside than on the inside
  4. Front seats are comfortable and there is ample space and lots of amenities
  5. Good handling and engine power

Not sure about cost of the 2017 Acadia but the 2016 was turnoff to me. I ended up getting a 2016 CX-9 Touring FWD for $2,000 down and $375/month including taxes. You can also get a Toyota advertised Highlander XLE in New England for $3,000 down and $300/month or even less if you negotiate well.