Mid-Size Sedan @ 250, 0 out of pocket possible? SoCal

My friend is looking for a mid - size sedan to replace his Sonata lease. I put them in the Sonata with 0 out of pocket for $250, 36/12k miles, including 7.75% tax.

Any mid-size sedan is on the table. Any color other than red. Can this payment be replicated currently?

Brokers welcome at this payment.

I can’t think what full-size would lease anywhere near to that, even though it’s a rapidly shrinking segment. Avalon is at least double where you want to be.

You probably could scrape together a decent mid-size lease though they’re likely to be base model - Sonata as you mentioned or Optima should be possible or perhaps a Fusion.

Well not sure about details of what sedans have biggest discounts this month , but it should be possible for midsize sedan like commenter says below , for full size it’s definitely a stretch .
Optima is possible , I paying 250 with about 1000 DAS and I didn’t really try that hard (I only talked to one dealership lol ) .
New 2020 Sonata probably not possible since they just came out with a new redesign .

Apologies. I thought a Sonata/Camry was full size - mid-size is what we are looking for. Agreed on the 2020 Sonata.

When did you lease the Optima and do you have a dealer contact?

Cars like Corolla and Jetta actually have midsize space on the inside

3 Likes

True but the ride quality of the shorter wheelbase is noticeable when comparing a camry/corolla or a passat/jetta.

For starters ask on Edmunds forums for the RV and MF for 2019 Sonata

Sam @EZAutoGroup got my friends a Kia Optima LX base for 35 payments of $259 for a 36/12k. You could probably grind this down to 250 with some work if you did it yourself but this was super easy and he delivered the car! First experience using a broker and it was a great one.

1 Like

Congrats to your friends! Thanks for the business @kvport

Hello Again!

I am looking for a 3 series sedan, must be white exterior/black interior. No options required, open to a loaner, 12k miles, 36 months ( unless 24 is better pricing). Tier 1 credit. Could you please provide a quote with 0 out of pocket / drive off. 35 payments at XX + tax. 92649 Zip code. No loyalty or lease in household. 2007 Honda Civic in household. Ready to sign ASAP, can wait a few weeks if needed.

Much appreciated.

Post all “Wanted” ads in that thread.