Michigan GMC/Buick Deals [March Update]

Chris, sent you PM for dealer and contact info. Please reply. Thank you for the post!

Anthony

Chris

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I sent you a pm and would love to hear back.

Best,
Furkan

Very good offer, dealer referred by Chris gave me same price as shown here. Very happy with this purchase.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buick Encore Lease Evaluation $226/month 24/15 $542 DAS

Glad I could help! Enjoy the new ride :+1:

Any word on October deals yet?

October added :slight_smile:

Any november deals? looking for an AWD

Sorry for late response, my contact was on vacation. Just posted new deals. Looking really good this month!!

We are up to 15 Michigan hackrs who have gotten deals through this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would an employee discount lower this further?

Yes for sure! Typically GMS is worth $30-50 per month but it really depends on the vehicle. Please PM me for dealer info if you’re a Michigan resident.

Updated for December. Encore effective ~$179/mo+tax and Terrain ~$239+tax

1 Like

Hi @chrishs2000.thx… where did u see the encore or terrain at this price.? Sorry it’s my first post so pardon the lack of post etiquette :pensive:

Carefully read the OPs post, and then follow his instructions by PM’ing him for dealer contact info.

2 Likes

In case you’re wondering, he never PM’d me :rofl: @reachsumo just PM me if you are a michigan resident and have read the other disclaimers.

Hi there … Yes I am a Michigan resident and did not read the disclaimers… sorry .
I will read them

A Michigan summer resident at an owned property, but drivers license is another state. I can register it in MI, but my main state will likely force me to re-register there. OK?

Feb deals posted. Going on almost 2 years waiting for Asian Conquest to come back :sob:

Any sedan deals like Regal?

still waiting here…my lease ends april 1st from the last asian conquest and im on hold until something happens :frowning:

1 Like