Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

once again, want to say thanks to Tom and Rocky for providing a even faster transaction this time with my cousin getting a 2021 tundra crew max 4x4, great services, thanks again guys

1 Like

Picked up a Highlander from Tom on Friday, great deal and super easy process. Would recommend to anyone looking for a Toyota.

I wanted to give a big shout out to Tom over at Stadium Toyota. After finding Stadium Toyota on this forum in early June, I reached out to Tom for their advertised deal on a Highlander XLE. I locked in his last available incoming Highlander for the month. My local South Florida dealers were not willing to play ball. None of them wanted to do an Ally lease. They would only do South East Toyota leases at ridiculous prices. I only wanted Ally because they had the best programs on the Highlander and they allow lease transfers. Tom was great to work with. He had to put up with me for over a month! In a normal market, the vehicle is usually on the lot and the deal is done very quickly. In this market, nothing is on the lot and deals take much longer. I now have my go to Toyota dealer. Only wish I would have found them sooner.

2 Likes

Just leased a 2nd Highlander XLE from Tom at Stadium Toyota this month. Got the advertised Leasehackr deal. It was a smooth and simple transaction. Definitely my go to Toyota dealer in Florida.

1 Like

I have to give kudos to Tom Jones at Stadium Toyota. I just leased a 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Double Cab that I absolutely love. Tom makes the leasing process so seamless and transparent. There are no hidden “extra” charges when you go and sign the paperwork….just the numbers Tom quotes. If you are in the market to lease a Toyota, I highly recommend you reach out to Tom. Honestly……email him and see for yourself.

BTW….This is my second lease through Tom within the last eight months. My wife loves her 2021 Highlander!!

2 Likes