Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

I have to give kudos to Tom Jones at Stadium Toyota. I just leased a 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Double Cab that I absolutely love. Tom makes the leasing process so seamless and transparent. There are no hidden “extra” charges when you go and sign the paperwork….just the numbers Tom quotes. If you are in the market to lease a Toyota, I highly recommend you reach out to Tom. Honestly……email him and see for yourself.

BTW….This is my second lease through Tom within the last eight months. My wife loves her 2021 Highlander!!

2 Likes

Just like all dealerships they’re getting greedy with the extra money being made on vehicles. Had a quote late Dec, put on the list for a 4Runner. Checked in Jan and Feb if anything changed with the rates and what not. Everything stayed the same, no issues. Got a call today allocation was made on a 4Runner i wanted but now excuses being made that rates changed and I went up almost a hundred bucks a month. Declined the car and hung up.

Ended up getting with my finance manager if this is true, few calls to some higher ups at ally and US bank and nothing has changed with them. Called an old GSM that works at Toyota and said the same thing but they don’t deal with Ally so i couldn’t get the same deal at the time. But said he hasn’t seen any major changes.

Case in point stay away from them, I know people are trying to make money but to get greedy like that, definitely not right.

1 Like

What can I say? Two deals back-to-back. Tom and Rocky were absolutely great. Tom really is a good car salesman. He is very attentive, knowledgeable, and transparent. I was at the dealer for no more than 30 minutes, which like the first deal my wife and I made on the Highlander, is unheard of. Couldn’t be happier with the service we got from Stadium Toyota and the incredible deal we got.

If you are looking for any Toyota, don’t hesitate to reach out to Tom. He is quick to respond and very transparent with all the information. Can’t beat the deal.

1 Like