Vehicle brands sold- TOYOTA
Fee amount or fee range (if applicable) NO FEE
Number of months/years in business - Rocky 15 years
Tom 10 years

Will do out of state

Rocky- Rsantacruz@stadiumtoyota.com

Tom- tjones@stadiumtoyota.com
813-350-8271 desk line cell 352-428-1464 call/text

We are here to help and assist in any way that we can. Let us know what we can do to help, with no pressure or sales gimmicks.

I want to Thank Rocky and Tom from Stadium Toyota. Today I signed a new lease on a 2021 Tacoma. The Tacoma was one of the Deals that the Dealership Lists on Leasehackr. It was the smoothest and easiest Dealer Transaction I have had in my life. Price was as advertised. I went to the dealership to close the deal as I have been to busy to deal with it via emails. They worked as quick as they could and I was out in about 2 hours. It would have been quicker but the dealership was extremely busy. What great people. Don’t hesitate to put your trust and confidence in Rocky and Stadium Toyota. They do what they say…

1 Like

Took delivery this past weekend from Tom for a Toyota Tacoma SR. I normally lease cars but this was a purchase I was helping my dad with. Tom was very straight forward with the price, since the first email he sent with the offer. No real negotiation was needed as I was confident that the price was right. Anyways he also sacrificed a little and give me more for my trade as he only had one person that could deliver in time. So honestly it was a very pleasant experience. If you want to make a deal happen in 2 days you can with these guys at Rocky Stadium Toyota.

Ps: I’m not being paid to post this. It is entirely up to me to write this on their page.

3 Likes

Hello Leasehackr community, Hope all is well. Just got my 2021 forerunner off-road TRD premium from Tom Jones at Stadium Toyota. I’ve never had a simpler and faster experience at any dealership before. Tom made the whole experience and transaction very straightforward and painless. If this were pre or post Covid Tom would’ve got a huge bearhug because no dealer could match his prices and no dealer I’ve ever worked with has made the experience this easy.
We texted during the entire process and all my questions were always answered. I took a look at the Stadium Toyota website and asked Tom details about multiple vehicles and he was always ready to answer.
So, if you’re in the market for a vehicle contact Tom and he’ll make the transaction super easy.

2 Likes

Flew in from NC and picked up my Tacoma from Tom Jones last week. Process was quick and easy and I was in and out the dealership within an hour. He even picked me up from the airport! If you’re from NC. Just contact Tom. Not a single NC dealer will be able to offer what Tom can offer.

1 Like

HUGE thanks to Rocky and Tom at Stadium Toyota! They put together an amazing deal for my sister on a 2021 Highlander XSE AWD - she couldn’t be happier! Everything was smooth and made easy by Tom and Rocky. These guys are the real deal. Thanks again!

1 Like

Just wanted to give Tom a shout out. He helped me get into a Highlander xse for a great deal and even had the vehicle delivered to my house an hour and a half away from the dealership! The process really couldn’t have been any easier. Thank you sir!

1 Like

Stadium just dropped off my new Taco TRD!

Tom was great to deal with - and the #s published were no BS. Inventory was low so I was back and forth a bit deciding on exactly what I wanted, but the whole process was painless. I think my first text was Thursday AM and by Saturday at lunch I had a new truck. They saved me the 250 mile drive and delivered for a very reasonable fee.

Feel free to message me if you’re on the fence or want more details about the process. Thanks Tom! :+1:

1 Like

Got a Tacoma yesterday and wanted to share my experience.

Working with Tom was smooth and easy. I initiated a conversation yesterday and we came to a quick agreement and he completed most of the paper work on his side and I Picked up the vehicle from the dealership that night. Would recommend Tom to anyone as he goes above and beyond to ensure you are comfortable and happy with the purchase.

1 Like

Thank you Tom,

Working with Tom was smooth and easy. I initiated a conversation yesterday and we came to a quick agreement and he completed most of the paper work on his side and I Picked up the vehicle from the dealership that night. Would recommend Tom to anyone as he goes above and beyond to ensure you are comfortable and happy with the purchase.

2 Likes

Received my highlander xse gray on red. Smooth transactions Tom order it for me 2 weeks ago car came yesterday to my driveway in Orlando. Thanks I will recommend to anybody stadium toyota

2 Likes

Well I just wanted to say how awesome Tom Jones is! I initially text him on Monday and by Thursday I was in my 2021 Tacoma TRD Sport XP 4x4 under 400$! Would have been a lil lower but our credit was just under the highest tier! I flew down from Pensacola, he picked me up ( in a bad ass Supra) and within 20 min I was on my way back home. I’m actually writing this from my hotel in Gainesville! I’ve never had an easier dealership/salesman experience in my LIFE!! Thanks to Stadium Toyota and TOM!!

2 Likes

2nd Toyota in the family in 8 months from Tom at Stadium Toyota. Another no-BS experience and for that I am thankful.

1 Like

Great experience dealing with Tom, very honest and quick to respond. Cannot beat Stadium’s prices on Tacomas. Thank you for your help.

Picked up an Army Green TRD Sport from Tom over the weekend. Transaction was extremely smooth with great customer service. Tom did an excellent demo and delivery for us at the end as well. Will definitely reach out again in the future. Thanks again!

1 Like

Shout out to Tom for the quick and smooth transaction. Inventory is tight but he managed to snag a RAV4 XLE Premium for me. Paperwork was all ready and I was in and out of his store quick.

I guess I have a thing for silver cars

3 Likes

I want to Thank Rocky and Tom from Stadium Toyota. i signed a new lease on a 2021 rav 4, it was an smoothest and easy transaction. great experience. thank you Tom and Rocky

1 Like

I want to Thank Rocky and Tom from Stadium Toyota. i signed a new lease on a 2021 rav 4, it was an smoothest and easy transaction. great experience. thank you Tom and Rocky

4 Likes

once again, want to say thanks to Tom and Rocky for providing a even faster transaction this time with my cousin getting a 2021 tundra crew max 4x4, great services, thanks again guys

1 Like

Picked up a Highlander from Tom on Friday, great deal and super easy process. Would recommend to anyone looking for a Toyota.