MF for KIA is off. Any other issues foreseeable?

Money factor marked up to 00150 with “standard” NJ dealer fees will get you there. Edit: it’s actually probably 00137 with their exact fees.

Right! Believe it or not they actually haven’t said that yet. I’m seeing this from True Car, Edmunds, Your Auto Advocate and the likes.

Nice. Thanks for that.
Here are the numbers used from the estimate. There’s a large gap in the total lease coast.

I haven’t paid anywhere near what any of those sites suggest is a good deal in years. I wouldn’t dwell on their numbers much.

Note taken. Thanks.

If you’re looking for a good lease deal, the 2021 Sorento is very unlikely to be it rn

Most cars do not lease well. This is truer now than it has ever been.

So unless you are willing to push this boulder uphill, you need to look at other makes/models that lease better and offer more value per dollar.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to see what’s leasing well and narrow down your search.

Thank you for that advice.

It’s not that I’m looking for a good deal, I just don’t want to get ripped-off. I don’t know what I’m doing, even thought I’m learning quickly thanks to sites like this one :slightly_smiling_face:

I will take your suggestion and check out the other two forums.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.