Mercedes Loaner EQB300 @ $366/mth, New 23 EQS 450 SUV @15% off @ $750/mth & E350 AWD 17% off @$499/mth + inception & MSD

@KI26

The calc is now posted. You can do MSD as well if you prefer.

HN

SOLD - Loaner 2024 Mercedes GLS 450 4matic SUV - 14% off MSRP with base MF $1141/mth with Inceptions due at signing

Broker fees for GLS is $999
Contact on 201-754-8047

The discount can be applied for either Lease or Purchase.

Car is in NY metro area but can be shipped to anywhere in lower 48 at customer’s expense.

For anyone outside of NY metro area, I will only run a quote after taking a $100 deposit.

2024 GLS 450 Black on Bahia Brown/Black Leather interior
AMG Line Exterior Package
Pinnacle Trim
7 seat config
Soft Close doors
21" AMG Twin 5-Spoke Wheels with Black Accents
AMG floor mats.

Calc below is with NJ tax.

$1300 a month with 1st mth due at signing. NJ tax included and 36/10K miles.

1 Like

any 2023 EQS sedan?

SOLD - 2023 E350 4matic sedan @ $486/mth with inceptions and MSD due - loaner with 5500 miles @ 18.67% discount

Broker fees : $799

This is a one-off E350 4matic Sedan for East-coast customers excluding MA.

Car is in NY tristate area and i will not run a quote for out of area customers without a $100 deposit. Car can be shipped to anywhere but MA at customer’s expense and paperwork can be done remotely.

The deal requires MB fleet which is already included in the selling price. You can get fleet via Amex, Penfed and through affiliation with various organizations.

White Exterior with Black interior
Premium Package
Night Package
Panoramic Sunroof
Augmented Video for Navigation
19" AMG 5-spoke wheels

1 Like

The above White on Black Mercedes E350 4matic Loaner is Sold

Below is the calc with just 1st mth due at signing with NJ taxes covered. If you are in NY, just update your tax rate to get your numbers.

1 Like

Can this be shipped to Michigan or only for tristate?

@saadio

The E350 loaner can be shipped at your cost but I will only run the quote with your tax and dmv after taking a $100 deposit which I will refund if you can beat my quote for similar car or else it gets applied to the broker fees.

HN

The unit is SOLD - 2023 Mercedes EQE 350 Sedan 4matic loaner @ 18.37% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF

Broker fees is $999
Contact on 201-754-8047

The deal needs to be Credit approved and given a depoist before close of business today. If you are not local I will not run a quote without a deposit. Can be shiped to anywhere but MA at your expense and paperwork done remotely.

Car is in NY metro area but can be shipped to anywhere in lower 48 at customer’s expense.

For anyone outside of NY metro area, I will only run a quote after taking a $100 deposit.

2 Likes

Is it available? Thanks

Brand New 2023 EQS 450 4matic SUV - 14.82% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF. $750/mth with Inceptions and MSD due at signing

For May EQS 450 SUV lost Amex Fleet rebate so the incentives are less by $1500 compared to last month

Broker fees for EQ MB is $999
Contact on 201-754-8047

Grey on Black Interior
This is 5 seater Model

The car works best for NJ residents as there is no tax on electric cars.

NY charges tax on the cars and the incentives. If you are in NY put your tax rate and see what your numbers look like before reaching out.

Priority will be given to inquiries which does provide all relevant information to run an actual quote.

1. Zip for registration
  2. If you qualify for Fleet (Amex, Penfed, Sams Club etc)
  3. If you will pay tax, fees, and 1st mth at inception
  4. Will you put refundable MSD.

SOLD - Last New 2023 EQS Sedan - 14% off plus incentives. Black on Black

Contact on 201-754-8047

Black on Black Sedan 4Matic

NY charges tax on the cars and the incentives. If you are in NY put your tax rate and see what your numbers look like before reaching out.

NJ Calc with No Sales tax.

Priority will be given to inquiries which does provide all relevant information to run an actual quote.

1. Zip for registration

SOLD - 2023 Mercedes E350 4Matic Loaner for $488/mth with inceptions and MSD due at signing

This is a one of two E350 4matic Sedan for East-coast customers excluding MA.

Car is in NY tristate area and I will not run a quote for out of area customers without a $100 deposit. Car can be shipped to anywhere but MA at customer’s expense and paperwork can be done remotely.

The deal requires MB fleet which is already included in the selling price. You can get fleet via Amex, Penfed and through affiliation with various organizations.

Salenite Grey Metallic Exterior with Black interior
Premium Package
Night Package
Panoramic Sunroof
19" AMG 5-spoke wheels

1. Zip for registration
4 Likes

SOLD - 2023 Mercedes E350 4Matic Loaner for $499/mth with inceptions and MSD due at signing

This is a one of two E350 4matic Sedan for East-coast customers excluding MA.

Car is in NY tristate area and I will not run a quote for out of area customers without a $100 deposit. Car can be shipped to anywhere but MA at customer’s expense and paperwork can be done remotely.

Polar White on Macchiato Beige/Black interior
Premium Package
Panoramic Sunroof
18" AMG 5-spoke wheels

1. Zip for registration

Hi-
Do you have any EQS SUV’s for lease?
I am from PA and wanted to check what my options are.
You can please PM me.

Curious on the amex fleet situation. Can you confirm it? And why it’s $1500?

This is the last 2023 EQS 4matic I have remaining

Brand New 2023 EQS 450 4matic SUV - 14.82% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF. $750/mth with Inceptions and MSD due at signing

For May EQS 450 SUV lost Amex Fleet rebate so the incentives are less by $1500 compared to last month

Contact on 201-754-8047

Grey on Black Interior
This is 5 seater Model

1. Zip for registration

do you have any E350 available?

This 23 loaner E350 is available.

2023 EQB 300 4Matic Loaner @ 15.5% off plus incentives. $366/mth with inceptions and MSD

This is a low mileage loaner which is nicely equipped (however No Sunroof)

Grey on Black interior
Exclusive Trim
Heated Steering
NO Heated Seats

Car is in NY tristate area and I will not run a quote for out of area customers without a $100 deposit.

Car can be shipped to anywhere but MA at customer’s expense and paperwork can be done remotely.

Below Calc is for NJ residents where there is no sales tax on electric cars. If you are in NY/CT/PA kindly put your taxes accordingly to get the monthly numbers.

1. Zip for registration

Does the e350 loaner have leather or driver assit?

Thanks