Mercedes loaner deals with fleet [nj/pa/norcal]

I am in NJ (zip 07444) and have Fleet. Interested in taking the e300 if it’s available. Open to any color.
Can you share the sticker & any options it includes?

Even Piedmont Green?

I’m curious to hear the GLC deal if anyone ends up taking it.

nyclife, are these only east coast deals? Can I get an S class? I’m in Texas.

interested in gle or gls.
thanks.

I may take a little time to respond, flooded with pms and emails. Thanks guys

Why’s that? Sale price x 4.15% and add it to cap cost (or upfront payment), easy peasy.

Mainly cause my dealer doesn’t handle it and they will think im smoking crack when I do that.

Is your dealer a third grader not to understand how to calculate straight-up tax? :slight_smile: Easier than most other states, IMO.

You’d be surprised. My Volvo dealer took almost a month to do Texas and they still got it wrong.

1 Like

How can they get it wrong, unless there is additional tax by counties? Could understand Chicago - it’s complicated, from what I’ve seen here.

1 Like

Well texas is the same double tax, but they didn’t do the double. They first have to add states to their system, which takes forever and then if its not correct they have to re-do.

Ask them to add VA by December :slight_smile:

What are the options on the 2017 S550? Also, how much would it be for 15k mi/year?

Warmth & Comfort, premium, wheels, and nappa leather.

The one thing I don’t quite understand about not being able to handle different states is aren’t all the Mercedes-Benz dealers using the same software packages provided by MBFS? I can’t imagine each dealership has their own custom application…of course I am probably wrong and each dealer probably does have their own custom application that interfaces with MBFS differently.

Nope, they all use different systems.

1 Like

What about NY? Any E43?

Any deals on the CLA45? Either a 2017 or 2018? Looking for 36/10k or 36/12k. Thank you

Sorry no cla45s. No E43s.