Mercedes loaner deals with fleet [nj/pa/norcal]

We’re in a brokers thread. Im asking a broker so I can pay them to do the work for me. Thats how they earn their bread.

(I wrote this thinking @NY13 NY13 was who I was responding, not realising it was the thread originator @nyclife )

Looking for a c300 convertible, in California

Yes, and I started the thread. It’s my thread, if you want to contact other brokers you can.

I have one in northern california, where in california are you located, respond by message thanks.

Sorry, I confused you with the other guy. :slight_smile: Hope your vacation was good. PM your number, we should talk.

I’d love to be that fly on the wall…

2 Likes

You’re not invited to the orgy without @vhooloo

He’s not the right type of fly to be invited.

Not going to hijack the thread and respond but i wish you good luck on getting what you want.

I will…

LOL @ the average Joe questioning the guy who does this daily.

@nyclife newbie here so can not message you. Can you please PM me your offers for GLC300 4Matic SUV premium package/smartphone integration MSRP ~50K? Lease 36m/10K in CT .

Maybe message me, the c300 doesn’t come in an SUV. Do you mean the GLC?

Yes GLC sorry about that

Oh okay yes, PM me if you qualify for any incentives and your zip code. Thanks!

Just PM you the vehicles i am interested in. Kindly let me know. thank you

What qualifies for a fleet discount? Florida never have these good deals. Can someone outside of those states benefit from the deal?

1 Like

Hi ~ What kind of brands are available in So. Cal? @@

I know I missed out on the Infiniti in PA but I’m also open to a C - Class near NJ. My lease expires this month, so i’m in need of a car. Think something below $400 is manageable? I have United, AICPA, and Fleet.

Thanks!

C class would work, however I think 330i would be a better deal. Have you looked at both?

I’m open to either one.