Mercedes loaner deals with fleet [nj/pa/norcal]

As the original post says “message me for details”, it would probably be more helpful if you guys drafted up a formal note to @nyclife explaining what you’re looking for so that he can field each request. IE:

Make, Model, Year
Approx MSRP
Options desired
Any other details…

3 Likes

Thank you for this. (2020202020)

I sent you a private message a few days ago but I haven’t heard back. I’m in CA. Looking for an E class…my current C300 lease matures 04/01/18…

I’ve got some 2018 GLC 4matics @ 410 + tax. Minimum drive offs, msds, and fleet. MSRP = 51k. NorCAL

Great price SUVs almost never make the hackr list due to their popularity.

They have this deal for NYC??

NY? I’d be interested as well!

Or New Jersey!!! I feel like all these deals are always on the west coast!

Really? What about those sub $150 i3s in NJ :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, that glc way Northern California only.

1 Like

delete 20202020200202002

Hey there, any C class loaner deals out there for sub $300, going to be registered in NJ?

Thanks so much. Haven’t yet found that free lease :wink:

@nyclife Hey Quentin, do you have any deals on a loaner 2017/2018 Mercedes C300 4matic with p1/p2 package? I am located in PA.

Unfortunately, not anymore. All of the california loaners are priced a lot better than the east coast loaners.

@nyclife do you also work with Southern California? Or only up north?

Depends on brand, my benz deals are up north and most people from socal just fly up and drive it down.

@nyclife Do you have any C class loaners left in the Bay Area?

Yes I have a few (2020202020)

Are these deals available for those without fleet as well, just obviously a bit higher?

1 Like

Yes, just a little bit higher p/m