Mercedes Fleet Discount / Other Incentives WIKI

No, if your wife qualifies for fleet you cannot use her incentive, you will need to have her on the loan/lease.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying! @oarfish18

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

Here’s something new I learned about the CSIP AKA “Small Fleet” program, you don’t use the MF that you normally find on the forums, rather, there is a standard MF that’s on near the end of the sales program that you use. I didn’t know about this until yesterday when I sat down with a dealer to work on a deal!

Yes they recently announced it. It’s very complicated. Standard rates are very high

I was looking at GLS’ and it wasn’t terribly worse. In some cases, it’s almost double which wipes away that discount

I have asked a local dealer about it and they stated that you have to buy and source your own financing to utilize the small fleet discount.

I wasn’t informed about that. Also, it wouldn’t make sense for them to have a standard rate if you’re finding your own lol

They just announced this recently. It requires you to use Standard rate for the leasing or financing. As for the financing, it will be better to go to another lender that will accept business financing. Standard rate leases only makes sense for certain vehicles.

Calvin,

Could you please clarify how United Premier Fleet code works? I got a printout from United saying it should give 2000 or 2500 on 2020 E 350 Sedan, for example, but when dealer ran it through his system it ended up being 500 or some other small number, and he said we are already giving you some other incentive that is not stackable with United, and I need to use either one. theirs was higher incentive so they just ignored the United.

The same story with two different dealers.

Thanks

The fleet should be the highest incentive if you are leasing. Are you financing?

Leasing…

That’s weird. Fleet is $2500 and regular incentive is $2000. They don’t stack and should be whichever one is more. Are you registering it under business

No, personal. I already signed the dela but just asking to clarify as this is the second year I’m trying to use that ‘benefit’ with no luck :slight_smile: I should just give up on United

Lease cash and fleet rebate are not stackable? Is this regional?

It should be national.

When I leased my E class back in January, it was mostly some miscommunication on the dealers part. Sometimes the dealer already has the lease cash included in the discount, then tacks another $500 on top for fleet. They claimed “Your not supposed to know about it (lease cash) as that’s a manufacture to dealer incentive”. Either way, I was getting the full $3500 (amount at the time) incentive.

Just make sure you’re getting the expected dealer discount on top of that.

That sounds a lot like we’re going to keep that money unless you mention it type of thing.

1 Like

Here’s a scenario.

A co owner of house has Mercedes but the car was registered to their previous house and hasn’t been updated on the registration. But the person has updated their address to dmv.

So technically the two people share same property address. Just that the Mercedes still has prior address on registration. But both people’s license are same address.

Would that qualify for loyalty or no

1 Like

You should not be getting loyalty… UPD. perhaps I’m wrong. I suspect MBFS will ask for car registration, and both drivers licenses. DMV means registration, right? what Mercedes has in their system shouldn’t matter.

but ask @Calvin.MB