Mercedes Fleet Discount / Other Incentives WIKI

No it wasn’t

Thanks Calvin, your contribution to this faq is invaluable and definitely helped in my negotiations.

4 Likes

Do you know how much a fleet discount for glc. Can we stack fleet with loyalty. Thank you

Can stack fleet with loyalty. Fleet is 1K for the GLC and loyalty is 1K for GLC.

2 Likes

Calvin, haven’t leased a Mercedes yet but am appreciative of the continued value you’ve provided the community. We really need more dealer reps like you here.

1 Like

1 Like

What’s the current fleet discount on GLE350/450/580?

The OP has a link that is continuously updated -

https://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/administrative/membership_marketing/2020_mercedes_lineup_august.pdf#

AMA for comparison

1 Like

500 dollars. No other incentives offered other than loyalty

There is also $3,250 for small fleet program on each of those

Hot model, lol. Sells it self at that

To qualify for Small Fleet Program:

• Starting with the very first car, businesses can enjoy these benefits.
• Business must be in operation for at least 12 months.
• Vehicle needs to be registered in business’s name.

1 Like

Vehicle can’t be leased and has to be purchased. Financing through outside bank that’s not MBFS

1 Fleet incentives available for qualifi ed customers on select MY20 and MY21 Mercedes-Benz models. Incentive must be used at time of purchase/lease.

You might be right and I thought that as well from their webpage but this was the fine print at the bottom on the PDF found here: https://www.mbusa.com/content/dam/mb-nafta/us/fleet/Small%20Fleet%20Program%20Sell%20Sheet.pdf

Can the ABA Fleet for C class be applied to the AMG models like an MY20 C43 lease?

Yes the C43 as a different amount than the c300

Would it be accurate to say, as a general rule, that any model with “AMG” in the name is going to have a different fleet incentive, if any, than the “regular” Mercedes model?

It should be listed on the ABA form when you get it. Typically the fleet is only $500 better than the standard incentive. C43 actually in the case has more money than the C300. 2K for the C43 with fleet vs 1K C300 fleet

Thanks for the response Calvin. I’m just not seeing the C43 listed on any of the links above. Could you please let me know which form you are referring to?

My wife works for one of the companies that qualify for fleet program however the car will be in my name (self-employed). Can I still qualify for fleet through spouse? Can my father qualify for fleet through his daughter in law?