Mercedes Benz deals

Newbie question as well, do these deals have all the incentives baked in (7500 lease cash. 3500 affinity sams, 1500 EV conquest). How much to truck to Florida ;)? Would love to grab one of these SUVs.

Too much…$1500 likely.

same question as well - if these pricing includes fleet and conquest incentives

The deals included fleet or Sam’s Club incentive. There is also a $1,500 conquest the dealer insisted was not stackable with the fleet or Sam’s. Can anyone confirm this?

I got one of the EQEs on the list.

2 Likes

Cool, with AMG line interior too. Black interiors? What is the exterior color and what wheels? Does it have AMG line exterior as well?

Thanks. Yes AMG lines both inside and out. Black AMG seats. Haven’t checked what the wheels are called. The weirdest part is, the sticker shows 260 miles of range, even the RWD is 305 miles, but the app estimates 330 miles. So far my driving in sport mode suggests 330 miles are correct.

The reason for the E was it is 10.4" shorter than the S, fits the tight garage better. It is wider at the rear though for a slightly sportier stance than the S. Despite the shorter wheelbase, it still drives rather soft becasure of the suspension designed for confort and the selective damping eats rough road surfaces. I guess one needs to pay the premium for the real AMD trim to drive rough and hard.:grin:

5 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Conquest can be applied. Who told you it wasn’t? My post states at top conquest can be applied.

2 Likes

I told them so but they insisted it could not be stacked with the Sam’s Club incentive, for the EQE it is $1,750, $3,500 is for the EQS. So basicslly your dealer kept my $1,750 Sam’s Club money.:grin:

Dealer is correct about EQE being limited to $1750 for Sams Club but conquest is stackable.

1 Like

I am in FL as well… I want to grab these deals but shipping is killing the deal. May be one of LH brokers can come up with a group buy.

You would still paying shipping on a group buy…

3 Likes

They actually did not know, I found it out when I signed on with the Sam’s Club membership at the dealer. They have been mostly doing EQS deals.

hiii I applied both conquest and fleet to your deal - actually applying 1k instead of the 750 difference for the other sales person

5 Likes

Thanks for the call and clarification. You not being there that day made it more confusing. Happy with the car as you can tell.

1 Like

Y’all turning this marketplace offer into a general EQS forum which isn’t beneficial for @oarfish18 .

@trusted_hackrs, it may be appropriate to move these to the EQS toilet I mean megathread…

12 Likes

@dtc100 @mjr_kong this is a dealer marketplace thread. If extended discussions are needed, please start a separate topic or take it via DM/PM. Thanks.

@oarfish18 let us know if anything needs to be landfilled

4 Likes

Any EQS SUV’s still up for grabs?

2 Likes

@oarfish18 My Bolt '23 EUV might be crapping out.
Do you have any EQS’s left?
If not this month, I am out of town until 2nd week in May and seriously considering EQS w/ max MSDs for 24 months. TIA

1 Like

feels like a sir this is a Wendy’s moment :laughing:
i recommend DM’ing OP or texting him
510-206-8216

5 Likes