Mercedes EQB pricing, builds etc!

@AutoCompanion @Clutch @AutoNinjas @aronchi @HN308 what can you guys do for discount on msrp :joy:

https://electrek.co/2022/06/03/mercedes-benz-shares-us-pricing-for-upcoming-eqb-suv-starting-under-57000/

No data at this time.

66kwh battery pack and peak dc fast charging of only 110kw for $55.5k…hard pass.

As with any Benz the options add up quick, $60k+ easy.

Not exactly a Model Y competitor with these stats:

“The Mercedes EQB will be available with a pair of powertrain options, one with 225 horsepower and one with 288 HP.”

1 Like

if it’s anything like the EQS, prepare to be disappointed. that thing is an absolute turd. ask me how i know.

Mercedes is really not doing well on the EV front…

I wonder how sales will look for there EV lines. My local dealer has been sitting on a few EQS’s for about 2 months now.

rubbing hands GIF

I sense frontier/4xe/bolt hackrs are circling the waters after reading the lackluster specs this compliance expedition EV from MB is.

2 Likes

Well they look like overpriced jelly beans.

1 Like

I think these are out now?

Anyone get one? For mid-$55k (without blessings) this is probably more suitable entrance into EVs over the Model Y.

Agreed, especially if you’re easily overwhelmed by how different the average EV looks/drives today.

I think this would be perfect for my mom who HATES driving my dad’s model 3 performance (hates the one big screen and speed) but really wants to go electric. Now I just have to convince her a Mercedes isn’t gaudy…

Most of the articles I’ve read mention the 300 and 350 trim but there is a 250+ trim which is FWD.

I think the 300/350 are already at dealers but the 250+ is still not out yet.