this is to answer the many questions I get that seem to be the same:
- all deals require fleet, you can either use amex, Sams club if you’ve been a member for over 60 days, a qualifying employer. No, they are not stackable. These are qualifiers the amount is the same.
- loyalty and how you qualify is exclusively through MB they will email you a code if you qualify. You will need to provide that I cannot pull that for you.
- I am not a broker, I am a direct dealer. I prioritize in state clients but do out of state also.
- if you’re going to widely inquire about a model you need to at least know what you’re looking for (i.e. color, package, etc.) I unfortunately cannot sent you 50 build sheets and run you 50 quotes I just don’t have the bandwidth to do volume and that at the same time. Happy to help find you the car but I cannot send you a million options.
- I usually list the most aggressive terms. Yes 24 months for eqs is more, and yes 24 months for eqe is more. I will select the cheapest and best term and post them. They are definitely available for any car but they are more in payment is all.
- pricing is only available to a select few people at our dealer if you are inquiring through the phone/online with us they will not offer it to you. This is just to protect the people doing the work on this forum for our dealer.
Any other questions feel free to text me 510-206-8216