Mercedes E450 4MATIC 2020

Mercedes E450 4MATIC 2020 courtesy vehicle with 5000 miles.
Retail price 71195 (with few extra options added)
Discounted price 64163

$ 1036.24 for zero down and for 39 months. 15000 miles/year.

I am new to lease. Appreciate some negotiating tips to lower the payment. Thanks.

It seems like a really highly payment but you need more details to properly evaluate the deal you need MSRP discount before incentives MF and RV and also the incentives that you qualify for

Discount is terrible. MB doesn’t really have good lease incentives in terms of lease cash. You might get a better deal on a 36 month lease.

Location?

Dealership is in Ohio

Felt the same. Was hoping for around $700 for this car.

You willing to get a better deal by traveling, or local only?

What would a fair deal look like, compare to data points on the forum,

Have you confirmed money factor and residual value used by dealer versus edmunds (money factor mostly) and to see any dealer incentives?

Read leasing 101 and check the faq section for tutorials on how to calculate a lease, and how to understand the basics.

away is ok as long as it is a good deal and able to transport the vehicle.

Whatever you do, don’t take this. This is like s450 /s class money. You’d have to ship from NJ, but you’ll still see savings.

Q at NYCLIFE is an awesome broker, shipping from NY area to Ohio shouldn’t be insane. #s aren’t current yet, but he says by the weekend.
Take a peek, adjust for your sales tax and mileage needs.

I would suggesting waiting a few days until June incentives are published by MB. For May, this car would have qualified for Fleet, Loyalty and/or Costco/Penfed incentives. Also it’s unclear what MF and RV they are quoting since June numbers are not available. My suggested target discount for a MB loaner is 15%-17% pre-incentive, so you are far short of that. With zero down I doubt you get lower then $800/mo.

I leased a cls450, $85,000 vehicle, 15,000 miles per year, 24 month lease and I’m at $868 per month.

1 Like