MB - South (15% off on select and EQB and up to 17.5% off on select EQE and EQS)

Nope. Don’t have it

Hi, guys!

I am still at 12% off on EQS and 11% off on EQE.
I have 1 EQS 450+ Sedan and 1 EQS 450+ SUV with 4 EQS580 Sedans and SUVs.
And I have 1 EQE 350+ Sedan (Demo with at least 1,950 miles) and 2 EQE Sedans and 2 EQE SUVs left. Been pushing the management to give me a flexibility on discounts, but no responses back yet.

Considering my store sells aboutt 50 New Cars and 75 Pre-owned, it makes sense not to discount too aggressively, but I think I am better than some brokers here.

No Broker Fees as I am a salesperson.
Buy Rate with 11% off EQEs and 12% off on all EQSs.

Also, I have 10 White GLE350s (all 2024 models) that need to go. Has to be financed or leased, no cash. (Better to finance than lease, tbh)

You can reach me.

Derek Oh
469-426-8787
doh@drivesuperior.com

2 Likes

Are you going to heavily discount 580s at some point since those don’t move as much?

Should be able to

1 Like

Hi looking for eqs 580 10 k miles per year Brooklyn nyc

I don’t do business with CA and NY. Sorry!

Can you get me lease pricing for the GLE350?

Hey Derek I sent you a DM about EQS /EQE

Hey Derek,

I’m interested in a GLS 450 as my current GLS lease is ending. I’m in VA, can you assist?

I do not sell GLS out of state unless you are paying over sticker

do you finance gle 350 to texas?

Absolutely

What is the price of GLE350 for finance?

MSRP: $77,240.00
Discount: $5,000.00
Adjusted Price: $72,240.00
Doc Fee: $129.00
Non Tax Fee: $5.00
Tax: ?

Divided by whatever term and interest rate is

Discount???

What’s the discount amount on the 23 glc 300

$5,000 on GLE350 only

don’t ever use usbank or alley unless you want to keep your car the full term, and usually they charge more rate and have a lower residual. leasing companies not from the dealer use these banks since they can’t compete with the manufacture they have to use them for longer terms. if the lease is longer than 36 moths you should just buy the car and not lease. no matter they say they can get you out early, it is just a sales tactic. so many buyers got into these leases and can’t get out of them.

which houston dealer has them and and are they offering big discounts?

a tax credit is for texas only since in texas the state charges you the sales tax on the purchase price not the monthly payment like other states. in texas if you own a car and trade it in, the state allows you to pay the sales tax on the difference from the car your buying and the amount your getting for your trade. So a tax credit is a way a dealer will save you on the sales tax. Since if your leasing a car the manufacturer owns the car and your just renting it from them. so in texas mercedes gets the tax credit and gives it to you in a form of a waiver of such stating you pay this L&M fee and they will give you the savings.

I can’t do that on MB