šŸ‘” Mercedes-Benz April CA Specials - LUXCONCIERGE

That SL55 deal looks solid. :clap:

5 Likes

Is the deal on the SL still going on through end of the month or itā€™s over now?

2 Likes

Do you have similar deals for EQE?

1 Like

How come i only see mercedes deals for EQS ans SL? What about GLE, C63, E63 etc?

thatā€™s cause not every car can be a ā€œdealā€ for the season. If you want something off list youā€™re going to have to pay the ā€œhigherā€ end for something not ā€œin seasonā€ . I also suggest calling or emailing OP. Doesnā€™t seem like he/she checks PMā€™s.

3 Likes

Weā€™re working on some similar deals for EQE, but inventory is still light on them

@om86baig all depends on incentives and inventory

@Alex weā€™ve been slammed, getting to our PMs now!

Any movement on EQBs?

@BigNerd not as of yet, they donā€™t make sense when the EQS is only a little more :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That makes senseā€¦ althoughā€¦ if an EQB can be had for $600/mo with only first month drive-off and no MSDsā€¦ some may prefer that over the EQS SUV. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BigNerd I agree! I just donā€™t see EQB/EQE getting cheap till inventory stabilizes, my only concern is that $7500 going away before it happens. The extra features of the EQS line are nice at the end of the day :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Do you still have the EQE sedan available?

It sold but I do have a regular eqe350+ available for a little less. Text us!

Hi, Iā€™m really interested in this. Is this pricing before or after enhancement?

@Leo_Law This is pricing after the enhancement!

Cool, do you have any 4 matic EQS or EQE?

Please refer to most recent post

3 Likes

I was going to say bold claim but tis true - about $2,000 less due at signing than the other guys. Kudos! Iā€™m still lurking for a :unicorn:

2 Likes

Does a Toyota Mirai count for Conquest?

Thank you for the kind words @Alex

It does not unfortunately :frowning: