Mercedes-Benz GLA 2021 Lease Deal Question

I really don’t like ambiguity in contract numbers. If it doesn’t add up right, that means there’s something going on with the numbers that I haven’t wrapped my head around and if I haven’t wrapped my head around the deal, I’m at a huge disadvantage in the negotiation process.

2 Likes

I went to another dealership and got following deal. Please help me take a look.

GLA 2021 4MATIC
36 months, 10k miles
MSRP: $42,585
Discount: $3,000
Selling : $39,585
MF: 0.00153

$599 monthly payment for $0 due at signing. $554 if pay first month payment and dealer fee(around $1,500) upfront. $509 if pay $3,000 upfront.

This dealer said discount and fleet incentive can’t be applied together. So I am not include fleet incentive ($1k) here. Also, to make math more clear this time, I didn’t ask them to include trade in value.

Please help me take a look. Any tips for negotiating with dealer are welcome.

You’re going about things backwards here. You want to work out exactly what your target deal is on the vehicle before talking to a dealer. That’ll let you know where on their numbers there ia room for improvement and give you a real target of what to negotiate to.

1 Like

Do you mean that the dealer said that there’s no discount except fleet, if fleet is used? That dealer is mistaken.

The deal you just posted seems worse than first one. I’m not sure why you are asking for an opinion about a deal that seems worse…?