Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Not the best deal but 13% off before incentives. I think most would agree deals on the 580s were far in between. Especially on the SUVs. I think kn sedans though maybe there is a bit more wiggle room. Not sure.

1 Like

We’re interested if they have the 450 SUV and willing to deal on it. We’re in Riverside so can go there today to sign depending on the deal and color choices

I imagine you’ll not get updated April #'s until Tues-Thurs.

@ACK2022 personally today would be the worst day to hunt for a car unless it was something you had in the back pocket. Already seeing one dealer update their inventory pricing on a loaner 2022 eqs 450+ with a $2k ADM.

1 Like

Dealer just said new april numbers came in…don’t think they look good at all.

IMG_20230401_114609

I think we need to see actual examples before we start throwing in the towel

1 Like

Didn’t you and your sister already sign for an EQS this week?

1 Like

You sure? I just picked up mine and finance guy told me April #s didn’t change…nor did their motivations to keep selling these w incentives. Not sure if he was guessing but he seemed certain…

3 Likes

I got two dealers just texted me, same program, still aggressive pricing.

12 Likes

Is the motivation driven by the fact that almost no one is buying these cars at those ridiculous msrp’s and the trucks keep delivering more without any hope of selling them anywhere near full price given the major miscalculation Mercedes took with this model? :man_shrugging:

I think it’s a fantastic car for the 80k range with a lease special, but I don’t see a lot of people willing to pay the $2,000/month that Mercedes had on their website calculator.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think march/April 2025 might be an amazing time to buy a used EQS.

Over/under $30k?

The lease returns gonna be wild.

1 Like

MB has been selling around 4000 EQS a quarter and maintaining a 1 quarter supply.

Looking at aggregate inventory numbers, they are still right around these targets.

I think this is a classic example of a brand trying to create the sense of urgency.

Unless they stop building these, they will need to keep selling them.

See (for data from 4Q22); US: Mercedes-Benz Reports Exponential EQ Sales Growth In Q4 2022

I’m interested in this deal, do you have more information? If you can get a formal quote; let me know.

No luck yet. Max I got was 10% off msrp and $12,500 in rebates. If some one can hook me up for $700 month for EQS 450+ SUV deal please PM me. Thanks in Advance

What pre-incentive discount and mileage requirements would you need to get to that monthly?

Don’t know. Just get me there

7 Likes

If you get $700 a month on an EQS SUV I think youre the GOAT :rofl:

I got one for $638 a month, and I know others who have secured an even better deal. It’s possible, but a lot tougher now.

Do It Yes GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

1 Like