Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Fair. Im a noob at this. At least I did my own research haha.

Is it common for dealerships to deny common incentives? 4 dealerships in my city don’t want to honor the $2,500 dealer cash, $3,500 Sam’s club incentive. I thought that part would have been more straightforward and the selling price and MF would be more of a negotiation.

Source is literally on LH homepage.

1 Like

$2500 and $3500 don’t stack, if that’s what you are asking.

Im a newbie, I need to be spoonfed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They dont want to give either

Dealers can roll the $2500 dealer cash on the back end as part of a discount as well but yea they can choose to accept Sams Club or not.

Got it. Thanks!

Noob here.
Just happened to stumble upon this forum about a month ago and I got the car today.
I studied for the past couple weeks and I was at least able to emulate some of the guys here.
Not as crazy as some of the deals you see on this website, but I’m still very happy with the terms and the car.
Shoutout to @David_Anthony for posting ‘the process’. It helped me out a lot.

2023 EQS 450+ 4matic
New car, not a loaner
MSRP: $109,560
16% off pre incentives
7,500 miles / 24 months
$7,500 + $2500 ‘welcome to electric’

$700 / Month
$6,300 DAS including $4,000 MSD
taxes fees and everything all up front

I will post the contract soon

17 Likes

Great job! Enjoy the car.

1 Like

Buddy emailed 2 dealerships and gave up

5 Likes

6 haha. I live in a bigger city

What area was this in? and congratulations!!!

Go to Edmunds forums and find the right thread and ask the question. They’ll respond pretty quickly.

Guess im not the only one who does not handle rejections well.

1 Like

Assuming 2023 450 SUV----

0.00239 MF and 67% residual on a 24/7.5

1 Like

This is a fantastic deal!!

Thanks for sharing your deal, but no need to post your contract. My $0.02.

5 Likes

Lol people will already be messaging them to get a copy of the contract so that their dealer “could match”.

3 Likes

So glad to see ‘the process’ (this is awesome – sounds like a self-help program for leasehackrs) worked for you too, and congrats on getting a great deal!!

6 Likes

Or if you do post, only show MSRP and monthly payment as proof. Black everything else out