Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

I call it the “pillow” update as it also included a new set of pillows in the back. I never noticed much difference after it was done to be honest. I do drive in strong regen all the time and almost never use the brakes.

That’s a lot of MSDs to put down, but if you like the car why not sign? Have you driven one?

Are you shopping the deal or the car?

Don’t do msds. According to recent threads Mercedes is keeping them in case of total loss and before gap insurance kicks in. Do 0 das.

I chased the EQS back when Hersey first started the EQS frenzy but couldn’t get a good enough deal and stopped following the EQS market a while back. I did test drive a 580 and really liked it. I don’t need a car at the moment but I like the EQS and don’t want to miss out a good deal. So if the general hackr consensus says if this is a good EQS deal then I want to take the car…

MSDs do save about $110/month so roughly a 25% annual ROI and I have the funds available to put down the MDS. It is odd that Mercedes might not return the MSDs if the car is totaled, first time I am hearing such a practice from any manufacturer…

Looks like a great deal, compared to everything from before the $9.5k fleet change. However, haven’t seen a lot in the Marketplace since the new programs announced today.

The MSD thing seems to be based on some MBWorld forum post. Not totally sure of accuracy, but link below.

Look into OnePay option too, if able to afford. Lease contract states that this is refundable (prorated), if insurance is in compliance with lease requirements.

1 Like

I rather do one pay than MSD

one pay I just put it everything in my credit card that has 0 interest or open new one. Easy and you pay it off within 12-24 months depending on credit card offer

1 Like

Dealer pay 3% fee, wonder how many of them will do it.

Well. Chase gives you checks against the card. Dealer wouldn’t know. How I did it on my etron and eqs one pays.

I got points, cash back with new account offers too!

My etron with cash back ended up about $5000 one pay since there was a $900 offer if I spend 6000 or more within first 3 months

2 Likes

20500 seems not a right number for MSD, that means their original monthly payment is 2000/month

Exactly what it was. His payment was $2000 means he paid MSRP

2 Likes

Is that count as cash advance?:disappointed_relieved: never thought you can use a check to spend on credit card

Chase and BOA give you checks but have to ask for it. I only got 5 checks. Not considered cash advance unless you write it to yourself.

$900 back, no interest for 18 months. RS Etron for $5500 one pay. I call that a deal! Lol

5 Likes

Please help asap, supposed to sign papers tomorrow am

I am set on the EQS SUV with third row. I had a hard time finding any with the 3rd row and then suddenly inventory popped up at multiple dealerships so have been negotiating all day. The first offer I was given from an earlier dealership was $600 more than choice 1 (almost same car and price but different dealer), so these felt really great in comparison. But are they a good deal?!?!

Dealer 1:
EQS SUV 450 - 2wd
Msrp: 110,700
Discount / rebate: $27,200
Selling price: $83,500
Money down: $3,000
Monthly payment (3 year, 12k miles per year): $1,090 of

dealer 2:
EQS SUV 450 (4matic and AMG)
msrp: 118,325
Discount/rebate: $28,500
Selling price: 89,825
Money down: $2,500
Monthly payment (3 year, 12k miles a year): $1,250

In Los Angeles and these monthly payments include taxes

Horrible, ditch both. You’re not even in the ballpark… You clearly don’t know what you’re doing, so stop wasting your time and look into Marketplace deals here. Hire a broker if you don’t see a deal for what you’re looking.

Was that an Ink card? Do you still get points for check purchases?

1 Like

lease help asap, supposed to sign papers tomorrow am

I am set on the EQS SUV with third row. I had a hard time finding any with the 3rd row and then suddenly inventory popped up at multiple dealerships so have been negotiating all day. The first offer I was given from an earlier dealership was $600 more than choice 1 (almost same car and price but different dealer), so these felt really great in comparison. But are they a good deal?!?!

Dealer 1:
EQS SUV 450 - 2wd
Msrp: 110,700
Discount / rebate: $27,200
Selling price: $83,500
Money down: $3,000
Monthly payment (3 year, 12k miles per year): $1,090

dealer 2:
EQS SUV 450 (4matic and AMG)
msrp: 118,325
Discount/rebate: $28,500
Selling price: 89,825
Money down: $2,500
Monthly payment (3 year, 12k miles a year): $1,250

In Los Angeles and these monthly payments include taxes

What is ballpark? I am here because I need help for sure. Is this the correct forum for the SUV? Most of the posts I see are about sedan so maybe I’m in the wrong place entirely

You are off by hundreds a month. Too many red flags in your post that indicate that you you have no understanding of the process. Sorry to be blunt, trying to save you from yourself.

Look into Signed and Marketplace for ideas but don’t do it yourself. Either contact a resident MBZ dealer (we have a couple in nor cal) or plenty of local brokers in So Cal. They’ll see if you qualify for any incentives and will get you a much better deal without a hassle.

And ask whoever you work with if it makes sense to get 12k a year or less but pay penalties at the end. Penalties can end up being cheaper under certain circumstances depending on a program.