Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

That still has 3 slots lefts, ships from AZ however. all gone

True. From SoCal, I wouldn’t mind traveling myself to pick it up. But this deal is not for me.

He has CA too.

1 Like

Just got this nugget:

Dealer offered 2022 450+ loaner with a sell price of $101k and $12500 in rebates. It all fell apart from there when I requested onepay.

Next.

Watch somebody swoop in and take that now lol.

A bit too late for the group buy :pensive:.

I was furiously negotiating for loaners from Mercedes Benz Los Angeles, they have 3 on Friday.

Should’ve take it $650 + tax, 2000 DAS, 8500 deposit on 114k. I called again to get the deal on Monday, and they said it was gone.

Feels like you are experiencing FOMO. :rofl: A better or equally good deal should come along.

2 Likes

At $34k onepay? Sure. Take away please.

1 Like

A cool effective $1420 lol.

Respectfully, though. That’s worth a lot.

I’m geting that offer for a New 2023 MB EQS at MSRP $109k in LA and I just started negotiating yesterday.

I think we’ll see some better deals next week towards end of the month. Most dealer inventory is at 30 - 60 EQS on the lot. Perhaps next month is better #s but who knows…

Anyone know if MB end of the month is 3/31 or 4/3?

To be clear, I am just joking.

1 Like

I was too!

This thread has me doubting what I consider a unicorn lol.

3 Likes

At this point I’m almost ready to just take that ‘crazy unicorn’ deal. ALMOST!

1 Like

My rough consideration on that topic for EQS sedans only-----

<~0.6% of MSRP/mo effective

1 Like

https://www.iaautogroup.com/certified/Mercedes-Benz/2022-Mercedes-Benz-EQS-a4d6713c0a0e0a9207489da9bce4b180.htm

Decent advertised start if anyone wants to attempt to milk it some more

1 Like

So $.312 per mile for those 5000 miles.

Would have been cheaper to do 24/7500 and paid $.25 per mile overage.

3 Likes

24/7.5 is the way to go on these cars. With these crazy high MSRP’s, those RV reductions always generate a greater cost per mile than buying them at $.25, at least as far as I have calculated. Of course, there’s greater flexibility in buying them as you go as well.

1 Like