Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Agreed…that residual does not check out for that MSRP/mileage.

3 Likes

I got two deals I think. New 2023 EQS Sedan or SUV

MSRP 109,840 EQS 450+ Sedan

For one pay, residual 65%, MF 0.00148 comes out to 20,980 for 24m lease 7500 miles.

For MSD $8500 MSDs, $770 a month $1800 down for sales tax

Same thing for SUV but +3K

Comes to about $790 a month, $8500 MSDs

I’m so stupid, he originally told me without any tax 15,647 for one pay for the sedan. And then he said he is about to get it for himself and went to double check. He didn’t put in any taxes. Came back telling me 5K more. I should’ve said yes I’m coming tomorrow :man_facepalming:

Is this good for a new model?

It was different market back then

If it makes you feel better, they likely would not have honored it or just given you another $5k off just because they made a mistake on the taxes.

2 Likes

I understand that completely im just feeling bad for the people that had to be the first ones to have these cars.

1 Like

A local dealer is offering $2k to cover the installation of a home charging system.

Any other dealers offering such an incentive? I’m not seeing any such offer on MB’s main site.

That’s a relief.

I don’t think I am able to do this due to my circumstances, but is it a good deal? Its a 2023 new one, not a loaner. 770 * 24 + 1800 for sales tax basically where I got. 790 for the SUV.

I saw a closed deal higher than this so I think this is somewhat not too bad?

Anyone able to get reasonable insurance rate in socal on these? Some of the quotes were more than the car payment (I wish I could get) and almost double what I am paying for XC90! Almost $300 a month with USAA was cheapest by far, no accidents/tickets.

Welcome to the world of insuring EV’s.

2 Likes

It’s nuts! Sedan was almost $100 more per month vs SUV.

Model 3 was almost same price as XC90 for reference at $150.

Tired…found a loaner and negotiated for 2 days, and it is sold. I think the loaner deal is gone, too hard to find and once there is one there is always a bid war for it. Dealers clearly know it.

4 Likes

What number did you get to?

Lol at least I got it… same as the broker deals.

What’s the point of the deal if you don’t get it lol.

Good luck bro and be nice

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

18% off pre incentives base MF. I heard some people hijacked it by paying more than me. Dealer is clearly playing game here.

I would go with a new 2023

Shout out to @Kellstar for still being active on this thread. Being helpful and patient!

7 Likes

One should never talk numbers without knowing exactly where youre trying to get to first

2 Likes