Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Maximizes how much discount you can ask for.

Who cares what a dealer pushes? You should be telling them what you want.

2 Likes

Go 13 mo/15k…get the same miles as the 24 mo but condensed into half the time (if that works for someone) and also avoid tires (perhaps).

1 Like

There are (mathematically) most definitely models that are better on a 13 mos vs 24.

What a time to be alive:

6 Likes

Came across this AMG Eqs53 and dealer simply will not lease 13mos. Happy to share dealer lol

1 Like

If you see a bumpshox plate frame , you know it’s NYC

2 Likes

I had a fun exchange with one of their salesman when I first started looking. They kept trying to sell me on the SUV and didn’t want to play ball in the slightest.

1 Like

Someone do a group buy in SoCal for this R-class… errrr I meant EQS SUV

So, which one of you degenerates imported this one from Schaumburg, IL to Park Slope?

4 Likes

SUV drives terrible man. I don’t care what price but heck no never

2 Likes

They gave me an awful quote for a c class in 2021.

What don’t u like about the SUV? Is the sedan a better driving experience

I love my SUV.

3 Likes

Can’t agree more, also sedan is more like a GT style with frameless window too, where the SUV is like an R? Van?

I am absolutely loving my EQS 450 sedan. To the point where I may want one after my 24 months if the price is right (i.e not at the inflated RV)

With the rush of leases that will end 2 years from now, what is everyone’s guess for how much a 2 year old EQS with 20k miles will cost? There are some used examples online now for mid 70s. Think we can get below 50k?

5 Likes
1 Like

I received the below quote for one time lease pay EQS fleet car with 2K miles. Not sure where to ask the dealer for discount. I qualify for Sam’s, and EV rebate.

MF for 24 month single pay is .00199

I believe they have marked it up by 40 basis points.

What year? And where are you located?

2023 EQS.

I am located in Lake County IL. The dealership is in FL