Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Anyone who is likely to generate $1,000+ worth of dents in just 24 months should walk or take the bus.

NTM driving around what now looks like a beater just because of prepaying for a damage waiver. If shit happens get it fixed. Your car should resemble its worth when you drive it.

4 Likes

I guess this is not first time when You are getting a car. How is your previous car looked after 2 or years? If had all rims scratched and interior trashed You should have the insurance

What was the deal? I am contacting a bunch of MB dealers this weekend and would like to know the best recent deal to use as a starting point

Uhhmm, a bumper on the EQS is way over $1,000, especially a two-piece rear bumper with umpteen gazillion small pieces and brackets that are meant to break upon impact greater than 5 mph.

Then it won’t be covered by a typical policy that limits waivers to $1,000 per panel.

You have to thread the needle between normal wear and actual damage to keep coming out ahead on these policies.

Here is a loaded 580 we have, best for a NJ resident!

Did you specifically ask for it, or did the dealer add it to close the deal?

Whelp, seems like all the eqs are gone at Walnut Creek. Wonder if there’s going to be some good deals on 2024 eqs in April. Not like these cars are suddenly going to popular again right?

They sold all of them? They had like 200?

Seems like the sedans are almost all gone

Maybe there’s some eqe left. Getting rid of my eqe to Carvana today. Realized that it’s a small thing, but I really cannot stand the shiny plastic door handles of the eqe and it’s the reason I want to get rid of it so much.

A few dealers near me on the East Coast still have a few 2023 EQS. Has anyone gotten more than 20% off MSRP on a new car this month before ebates (EV, Fleet March Madness)?

I saw someone get about 18% off recently before rebates. Trying to see how desperate some dealers are since end of the month/end of the quarter is around the corner.

1 Like

I’ve gotten 23% off on a new eqs450 suv

:point_up_2::point_up_2: Did you share your deal? Just curious to see how your deal was structured.

Yep before rebates. I’ll post it once the car arrives in the next few days.

1 Like

Was it a loaner/demo? How many miles if so?

@ksk0714 - Hope this answers your question.

i MIGHT need glasses. Lol sorry

No need to apologize.

There are a few in Seattle, but that’s a bit of a trip.