Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Is that a separate question, because that’s not relevant

it is a separate question

I’m interested to know how much of this an issue if MB actually use 60k-80k miles rated tires such as Michelin Defender or Michelin Crossclimate.

does anyone know how long Mercedes usually allows for lease extensions?

Not necessarily, depends on particular tires and driving style/conditions.

Please post details here. EV premature tire wear?

I’m in FL, contacted 23 dealers (not only FL) and can’t even find one that will do 20% before rebates, imagine 25%!

The end of the month / quarter is only a few weeks away. Don’t be surprised if your phone starts to blow up on the 30th. :grin:

1 Like

Vehicles gone

9 Likes

I’ll move to NJ for this deal.

4 Likes

GOT DAMN! Congrats to those who snag these!

They told me I still have the option to switch to 36 month (essentially the same monthly payments)
What do you guys think? Keep at 24?
Does MB easily allow for extinctions at the end of the term or is it only 1-2 months?

Some other deal car will pop up and you will want to change it. 24 is better and less risky imo.

2 Likes

Take the 24. There will be a new flavor du jour in 2 years.

4 Likes

If you somehow come across one like this that allows out of state leases (GA), LMK. I’ll fly up the same day and sign.

Crazy good deal, congrats to whomever snags it.

I just PM’d and submitted the form for the EQS deal. Im in NJ and can have it done tomorrow @GCauto

1 Like

The 2024 is already significantly improved. The 2026 is going to be a spaceship.

Maybe 2026 will just be a BMW i7. Or BMW 760ixDrive. I can’t tell them apart anyway.

It’s already a spaceship

1 Like

Thanks to all that have reached out. The SUV sold.

1 Like