Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Any dealers in NY or NJ willing to play ball? Haven’t had luck around here.

Looking for an eqs suv registering in NJ

Have you checked the marketplace? @EVKingsPlus had some SUVs listed

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P+Zero+Run+Flat+(PZ4)&partnum=745HR1PZ4XLMOEOS&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Mercedes-Benz&autoYear=2023&autoModel=EQS450%204MATIC%20SUV&autoModClar=275%2F45-21%20Runflat%20Tire

PZero 21’ Runflats on clearance. Seems to be a good deal at $198 per tire.

Before anyone goes and buys these, just know PZero’s have awful treadwear on regular cars. I can’t imagine how bad it is on EVs.

1 Like

Lol their starting tread depth is 9/32. I thought most tires started with 11/32 or more?

Does this mean they’ll hit the lease-return-minimum 5/32 in 5,000 miles?

1 Like

EQS 580 SUV available

California ONLY

any fl deals?

Am I missing something?
Just asked for 20% OFF an Loaner EQS 450 SUV, and they replied instantly that they can do the deal, so after I asked for a One Pay deal breakdown they cameback with this:

I asked for more details because my numbers did not add up to theirs, and he send me his screen:

I mean even with those crazy fees that they are charging, this seems odd…
Negative value on Dealers Cash?
Where are they making money and why I think this is not a good deal?

Here is my calculator with their numbers:

1 Like

You should have shot for at least 23% pre-incentives, not start at 20

When you lease a loaner identified as CPO with less than 5k miles, do they use the car’s original MSRP to calculate the selling price and get the rate? Thank you!

Wonder how much I can trade in my eqe sedan for. If monthlies are lower it might even makes sense to swap it to an eqs sedan given such good lease deals on them.

Just do what true hackrs do, and add another car to your driveway. Your insurance agent will support this approach as well.

2 Likes

Any deals on EQS AMG SoCal?

Have you searched the Marketplace? What do you consider a deal?

Btw, What will happen to those dealers who still holding 2023 stocks when MBFS ends their support? How will they unload them? I got one dealer who’s still have 20+ 2023 EQB on the stock and some EQEs, they just blew me off when I inquire on one of their EQE.

They’re going to re-learn the lesson they should have learned before, which is holding expensive bags too long instead of clearing the floor is not a good way to run a showroom.

Unfortunately, the last decade has been really good to dealerships, and there unfortunately was a buyer willing to pay too much for their aged bags.

3 Likes

If you’re in Oregon, the Wilsonville MB has this deal going on loner EQS and $499/mo $499 down on the EQE.

2 Likes

what does this mean? If MBFS ends their support, would the 2023 models still be leased?

it’s just me or East coast MF on EQS is way worse, while incentives are similar/same to the West Coast?

1 Like

Fine print states the deal excludes tax, title, license and registration fees.