Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Your samples include the incentives as discount off MSRP. If we adjust the discount to 20% and then move the $18,500 to untaxed incentives, there is a $74/month difference with 24 month term being cheaper. I guess the incentives are not considered cost cap reduction?

Not sure if it matters in TX but this was my experience in NJ and why 24 month term was coming out cheaper.

1 Like

I don’t see a difference in TX atleast.

Sample 36 months with your suggestion : Link

Sample 24 months for the same : Link

I don’t think it matters whether incentives are part of selling price or in “untaxed incentives” in this context.

But it matters if the tax is on the lease payment vs selling price. I guess that’s why you see the difference outside TX.

Even if the difference was around $50 for 36 vs 24 months, I personally would still have preferred 36 months to avoid another credit pull, TTL and taxes overhead etc. But I can totally understand if others don’t share the same sentiment.

For sure, TX it makes sense to do longer because of the way taxes are unless one gets bored of cars quicker. NJ has no sales tax on EVs so I think it might be the way the finance charge works, will have to play around with calculator when I get time.

Unless he’s talking about taking her to a vet? :joy::joy::joy:

I got one yesterday after 4.6 EQ in SoCal. We were about 15 miles away from the epicenter.

Would appreciate if you could post more details here

Anyone got the EQS with 3 rows? Is it practical? Usable 3rd row? Saw some videos but wanted to know from someone who has the car

Wow, taxing sale price vs payments makes so much difference here.

Besides another credit pull, what’s the overhead here ? 0 das and everything capitalized into payments.

Regardless, if I could have gotten similar effective monthlies, I would have done 36 as well.

I have it and never really use it. 2 small kids are OK in there.

Subtle part is true. Parked my eqs suv next to a Honda odyssey today and they have the same height and shape. First impression when I see a eqs/eqe suv on the road without seeing the badge is that it’s another one of those minivans.

1 Like

weird thing about the third row is that I don’t think you lose any interior space by having it, so there is no reason not to. Not sure if in the two row model the space taken up by the third row is just filled with Styrofoam peanuts or something

The “false floor” open up all the way to the 2nd row, you get a bit of space to store something flat where the 3rd row seats would be.

Yeah, Benz should have just use EQB as the base and adjust the size to medium for eqe and large for eqs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does the third row in any of the EQs have its own ac/heat vents? Overhead, not underfloor. 2/3 of my kids, along with my wife, get carsick without air directed at their faces.

5 zone climate control (582) is $500 and is separate from the cost of adding the 3rd row.

1 Like

Yes, please drive it and EV9 before you decide.

With all the problems with my eqs suv, if I have to get a 3 row electric suv, I would still pick this over a EV9 any day of the week.

Are the eqs suv and sedan both suffering with many issues or is it just the suv? What are the common problems and no recalls yet?

Hi there, my 2016 Tesla model S is showing its age and I started looking at alternatives. The interior of EQS Sedan just floored us and would really look at leasing one. Some of the deals here are unbelievable.
As I start my journey of finding a good deal for the EQS or EQE, can any one here from SF Bay Area post their latest deal for a reference?

Look at Signed for recent deals.

Also, plenty NorCal dealers posting in the Marketplace always a good start.

1 Like