Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Didn’t it last till April for 22s

It was March 31, then extended to April 30.

3 Likes

Looks like they really want to blow out these EQS 580 Sedans this month. They probably don’t want any more 2023 MY leases on April 30 this time.

Edit: Guhhhh the Fleet is $12k on EQS 580 SUV but only $11k on EQS 580 Sedan this month.

Is loyalty still just in the last 3 months? More importantly, do bald-tired :lemon::lemon::lemon: count?

Oh wow, you’ve got 4/32 at 4.3k miles? Can’t believe it, try to measure your tires yourself and let me know what you get. I’ve got around 7/32 last time at 8k miles, and recently had to replace one tire with a new one due to nail. Haven’t measure them recently yet, will let you know.

No, you misread a couple of things there, lol. I’m at 4350 and dealer made a seemingly accidental-on-purpose mistake claiming I had 4/32 left. It’s actually about 4+ mm which is about 5/32 on the rears, a bit more on the fronts. Still sucks as they guesstimate that these tires will only last another 1500 miles at this rate. The Turanzas LS100 start out at 9/32.

I did start another thread trying to get some data points from folks with EVs to see how others are faring. So far my numbers seem to be the worst.

Hey, considering an EQE or EQE SUV loaner. Do you guys think it would be possible to get one 36/10k for roughly 500 effective?

If theoretically I got ~20%+ pre incentive discount and then amex 5500 and the 7500 fed along with 2k for loyalty.

Could the discount be even higher than 20% as well?

Throw some offers out there and see what you get back. Doesn’t hurt to try. 20%+ is not impossible.

1 Like

Best to start a new thread instead of asking about EQE in an EQS thread.

2 Likes

Depends where youre at. Ive been trying 20% around my area (AZ/SoCal) and getting nowhere.

1 Like

I’m in Fl which is typically more difficult than SoCal so I suppose I’ll have to make some calls and see what happens :man_shrugging:t2:. Quite surprised you’re having difficulty on the West coast I thought things were a lot easier that side of the country

Is Mercedes Preferred Employer Program the same as fleet and has the same discount as Amex? Thanks!

1 Like

Just got my eqs back from shop after 32 days yesterday. Today the sunroof shade won’t close and gps location on map became wildly off…

Get it lemoned so we can create a how to wiki

4 Likes

Already requested for buy back. Waiting on it. Not going to bring it to dealership anymore as I don’t need more shop days.

1 Like

The EQS Superthread can be summed up as…

2 Likes

There is cheaper out there…:wink:

Was driving home on 680 yesterday in the storm when we saw another EQS SUV going really slow on the slow lane with hazard light blinking. Thinking here’s another EQS lemon.

1 Like

I am picking up mine tomorrow. Guess I shouldn’t have read this thread or should have read here before deciding

Yeah when the EQS works, it’s an amazing car for the money… assuming you pay LH money instead of the MSRP some folks paid at launch.

1 Like