Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

~15.5% off MSRP before incentives (assuming the base 10k incentives) on a sedan is not bad, but I’d try to get more. If you have more than 10k in incentives, I’d definitely ask for more.

Thanks. I have 11k in incentives (7,500 + 3,500 affinity).

I’m doing a one-pay, so max MSDs wouldn’t make a difference.

I can’t tell if dropping to 7.5k miles is worth it. I’ve been moving a ton and my miles have been very inconsistent. Is it worth it to do 7.5k miles and just to pay the penalty for going over?

What’s the one pay total? $19848? Mathematically paying the overage is cheaper.

Its easy to run the math on this and compare. From the deals i have seen, 7500 is the cheaper option.

That has the single pay MF but is showing things as though its a monthly…but the sum of the payments should be close to the total cost. The calculator doesnt handle MB single pays just yet.

Yea not great then. Even with 7.5k miles they are at $18648, $777 effective.

Still better than some brokers here who have sold a bunch.

1 Like

So I’m asking my local MB dealer (in Florida) for 20% off MSRP, before incentives, on the 580 SUV and I get this :rofl:

Clearly I’m bad at this, I need a broker to help me get a deal on the 580 SUV.

For this car at $109,500-----

For an extra 2500 miles a year per-purchased, the 1% RV hit = $1095 over 24 months. That gives an extra 5000 miles. $1095/5000 = $0.22/mile…this of course ignores the effect of MF.

In the end, I think its going to close with the higher MSRP cars having a better chance to benefit from buying miles post contract.

1 Like

You are in FL and they didn’t markup the MSRP before giving you the $7500 rebate? The world is healing.

1 Like

My biggest gripe with max regen is that even after letting go of the brake and the acceleration is numbed significantly

Yes it has to think about whether it wants to let you accelerate.

One of the managers I talked to said MSD would be safer than one-pay in case you totaled the car. Not sure if MBFS is prorated on the one-pay if totaled like Chrysler Capital or if you lose it. Can anyone confirm?

Not so fast…all is still well in FL as I have had plenty of dealers (on loaners no less???) try and keep some rebates.

1 Like

Thanks. What’s the discount per month going from 10k to 7.5k?

$50 a month but that’s without accounting for MF changes. I am guessing around $60 a month with change in MF.

I’m pretty sure you lose your one pay if totaled, plus the manager kinda implied that.

There is a setting. It was disabled and I accidentally turned it on. Now I can’t figure out how to turn it back off

1 Like
3 Likes

From 2018

I personally wouldn’t trust anything a dealer says.

Yeah I read that so getting conflicting answers. If anyone has a one-pay MBFS lease please let us know if it says in the contract. TIA

3 Likes