Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

I wonder if the EQS deals are going to get even better starting next year? I cant imagine they removing the 7,500 incentive. and with rate cuts approaching I assume we get a better MF too. I just picked up a EQS 450 loaner and thought I did well! Got it in the $550 range for a 24/7.5, but am struggling to get a great deal on a SUV for the spouse.
Anyone have any thoughts?

1 Like

I think MB has found an existing plan that works… they have enough factory money on the hood right now to clear out their units… look at how the marketplace moves units and how DJ rabbi keeps buying cars lol.

I don’t think they need more incentives in 2024, they just need to manage supply a bit better to avoid a glut of units on the floor.

1 Like

They will eventually cut rates before adding more money on hood or trunk. Their captive bonds are starting to go down in rate

Not sure how much more they can cut the rates. It is at .0006 for sedan and .00078 for suv on the 580. With msds, it is practically 0%.

1 Like

Didn’t realize they were at that for sedan.

I think Derek said 580 sedan was 0.0008.

But yeah if you one pay or max the MSD it’s like 0.0001

It does apply the brakes as well as motor regen but the car is so heavy no way for me to tell because I believe when I had my Tesla it would use two different colors for regen vs brakes

Hot spots on the rotors and pads were worn. Both were replaced under12/12 warranty. Trying to drive in normal regen now but the car burn so much more energy in the colder days

anyone in the midwest snag one in dec? RV is 53%, kills the deals compared to most RV of 60%+ here this is specifically for the 450 suv

Do you mean your brakes got worn due to strong Regen?

Wonder how the tires are holding up for you all? I’ve got 8k miles done, and tires are at 8/32 thread left. Seems a little excessive… is there a minimum tire thread to have when returning a lease to not get charged for new tires?

4/32” is the minimum for MBFS

1 Like

Do you have summer tires or all-season?

That’s how I read it too, but that doesn’t make any sense.

I don’t know for sure but it’s possible because strong regen is applying the brake when regen isn’t available or low. Service dept didn’t have an answer and said this is the 1st time they had to do brakes for one of these

Got the all season Bridgestone Turanza tires

I got the same and was hoping you’d say summer. I’m only at 3900 miles though. It’s usually the folks with summer tires that are experiencing that kind of wear, at least from what I’ve seen on this site.

This may be a dumb-azz question, but how do you know if you have summer-only tires? Just look for the M+S being there or not?

Easiest way is to see if tires are grabbable. Usually summer tires have low tread depth and barely can be grabbed vs all season have higher tread depth you can easily grab onto

Just google the make and model of the tire.