Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

uhhh… @Kellstar you’re tiktok famous. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Ill try there tomorrow…but theres a 0.01% chance theyll deal. Most of the AN dealers around here Ive found to be horrid when it comes to anything even remotely resembling a deal.

Because a full charge is like $8 depending on your electric rates.

Loaner or new?

EA network is such trash.

No need to believe dealers.
Thanks to @max_g You can check it here.

2 Likes

I dont have Tik Tok, is this what TikTok is? people reading webpages? No wonder Congress wants to ban it.

6 Likes

They want to ban it because the three letter agencies can’t control what is on it.

1 Like

with his luck 25k trunk cash after he signs

1 Like

Congrats!

680 plus tax is higher than I’d expect for 22% off pre-incentives, or did you do a 0 DAS / no MSDs?

I really thought same…but my current feeling is that a dealer with leftover 22s right now (esp demos) has them for a reason. They dont want to deal.

1 Like

He was one of the reasons this thread was started, it was $680 all in, $0 DAS when he initially posted. It could have changed. It was also in PNW, not an easy market.

Vikings try Penskee MB dealerships instead than

https://www.penskecars.com/mercedes~benz-eqs/

You will notice mine for sure when i pass by :crazy_face:

1 Like

What is the cash price per session usually? I think if we go out just to charge and sit there for 30 minutes is a waste of time no?

It depends where you live. You could go to Walmart, buy some household products while car charges.

If you have to spend 2 hours to go charge in the middle of no where, it’s probably a waste of time

1 Like

Standard rate is $0.48/kWh. 10-80% takes 30 mins which is about 75kWh = $36.

But people typically have the $4 membership that drops the pricing down to $0.36/kWh, so you breakeven on the membership very quickly. To be clear this is without accounting for energy loss and DCFC is about 95% efficiency.

1 Like

You pay 7.5 cents for 1 kWh delivered?

Whats the max miles a loaner can have for a lease?