Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

I respect that.

1 Like

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I currently have a Model Y and lease is up in November, with my monthly payment is $850 after tax. I am certain I won’t be getting another Tesla for at least the next few years. I am thinking about leasing the EQS or EQE depending on the better deal which it seems like the EQE would be, although I don’t expect the EQS to be as competitive as the EQE. Would it be wise for me to wait it out a few more months especially since the 2024 models would be coming in?

I am able to do the max MSD’s and would be ok with a 36 month term, 7500 miles per year if need be. The best deal I found was for a EQE MSRP $92,450 for $888 per month incl taxes and fees . So far the best deal I got for the EQS was for $1300 per month and in that case I would rather stick to the EQS. Yesterday was the first day that I became openminded to entertaining a Mercedes.

Thanks!

Eqs good deals are gone. Also, EQE is too small and not comparable to Model Y in terms of space. Get an ix instead.

4 Likes

Thanks for your advice. I did test drive the EQE and I think I can make it work for me. Would you suggest I wait until the 2024 models come out?

Mine stopped working too…

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: BMW iX All-Electric Sports Utility Vehicle Discussion

Thats very common. Check some of these issues. Mine was falling off and making noise.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FoItl8j771jBCD4c-AAD0vc3Q4oDtgBq

Very loud steering rack creak when turning max left (parking) - steering rack gone?

Sound like a old crown Vic with busted joints

1 Like

2024s coming in end of August

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: BMW iX All-Electric Sports Utility Vehicle Discussion

Got that ambient light warning a few times a few weeks ago. Thought it was referring to inside LED lights as upper half of them stopped working. Eventually went away and all interior lights came back. Never even thought about outside lights seeing dead ones on the inside, lol. Have a list of about 15 random and intermittent software glitches (the techs favorite type to diagnose!) and taking in for recall and diagnostics tomorrow to Calabasas MBZ tomorrow.

The icing on cake came yesterday while driving on the 405 when the screen rebooted itself about half a dozen times and turned black except radio and a/c info. Called the dealer re reboot options and the tech had no idea. EVENTUALLY I FIGURED OUT TO PRESS AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON FOR A FEW SECONDS, JUST LIKE YOU WOULD REBOOT A PC. That worked but wasn’t exactly a pleasant experience while running late for a medical appointment in an unfamiliar part of town. Totally feel like an MBUX guinea pig!

Anyone else having issues with MBUX not recognizing common names for destination? Asked to guide me to Pepperdine University in Malibu and it came back multiple times saying it couldn’t find it (same as a bunch of other locations it used to be able to find), eventually it decided that it found a match of Prince something rather… in Missouri! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Might sound stupid but can you go over a speed bump, if it freaks it’s the sway bars, but if it’s when turning I’d be suspicious it’s the steering rack.

Apparently it happens every so often, my benz dealer wasn’t surprised at all.

1 Like

My sister got an EQS as a service loaner yesterday.

The nav is awful. Biggest shame is it makes the HUD relatively useless. I can’t even get it to find one of the bigger EA stations in LA, which means I can’t pre-condition the battery if I go there unless I navigate to another charging station and ignore the directions. Least favorite part about the car.

No mention if these were sales from leases which I imagine is probably a big part of it.

Article also mentions Ford and GM EV sales are falling… maybe if they had better lease programs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow LH effect - moving markets - we all should have purchased calls on Mercedes

1 Like

It’s easier to post big % when the baseline is next to nothing.

1 Like

I shared this with my MB dealer and he said they haven’t sold a single EQS in June while in April, they sold 12. Goes to show you what happens when they mess with the lease programs.

3 Likes

Should we expect crazy deals in September to boost the 3rd quarter sales? LOL
I would say that the EV sales in the 2nd quarter reached the ceiling for this year.