Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Since you have already agreed to the deal, then it is all good. Congratulations, it is a good deal.

But for everyone else. For a high MSRP car like EQS, it is often cheaper to buy miles than to pay more monthly because of the % RV decrease moving from 7.5k to 10k program.

1 Like

Sign up for the AMEX Biz Plat. They are doing 150k points after $15k spend and knock most of that baby out.

3 Likes

Pretty good deal, congrats.

1 Like

Of course don’t blow up a deal on this but dealers have told me this and had no issues taking the full amount during signing.

1 Like

You need to let the inventory build-up again. I think people are forgetting that many dealers in the beginning of March had close to 100 EQSs on the lot (not in-transit)! They sold off that inventory. You will not get the same deals when they only have 10 or 20.

14% off for NJ/NY. Not bad for doing no work.

I am checked out for the time being. When 20% comes back, the beginnings of interest will return🤪

Until then…

Tired Good Night GIF

6 Likes

road trip car GIF

1 Like

Well totally struck out today after talking to 20+ dealers on a SUV. My Tesla gets delivered Friday which ultimately will end my hunt. Was looking for 16% off the SUV with base MF and no one came close. (Of all the dealer Florida, had a pattern of being the worst). Unless a miracle happens in the next four days, guess I’ll have to swallow the 60k pill. The market will be saturated with 3 row EV SUVs soon enough.

Are you leasing the Tesla?

No they lease pretty terribly unfortunately so I’m buying it. Want a 3 row SUV with 300+ mile range so options are limited right now.

1 Like

Any reason why you limited to Florida?

I didn’t, I actually inquired across the country. I was just saying the 4 Florida dealers I talked to had the worst deals.

If any has had any luck with specific dealers, any help I’d appreciated!

1 Like

I am interested, Pinnacle trim?

Yeah, I feel you there. I had luck with my e-tron in 2021, but for the benz I owned, always had to purchase out of state.

Not that I have any intention, but curious if after 6 months is there any issue with transferring lease?

Even better, MBFS doesn’t allow transfers.

2 Likes

Seems like deals are pretty dead…best to wait until end of month? Even then, I am not sure we are going to see deals like we were used to seeing.

Let inventory build up, keep an eye out for loaners. Dealers will want to get 2022s out ASAP before lease support is pulled. Sedans only of course.

2 Likes

Anything I could get hit with on top of .25/ mile if I drive 15k instead of 7.5k? Most likely will drive 15k but 7.5k plus .25/ mile makes more sense if nothing else. Thanks in advance.