Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread

You’ll have better luck posting in the thread below.

1 Like

probably registration

Are they better than Lectron?

You need to send them the VIN and the dealer will run a report or look at your registration form and take a copy

Yes! Lectorn is just a cable. This is an actual charger. Here is the list by Car and Driver.

https://www.caranddriver.com/shopping-advice/a39917614/best-home-ev-chargers-tested/

3 Likes

Or…

1 Like

And if it’s the 4th Thursday in November, then you’d have something to be thankful for

Gotta factor in the miles surcharge too especially if its a road trip car. I would still pick the EQS but those costs add up.

Yes! Please.

Nah, we don’t do that many roadtrips. Mainly in city driving and a few highway drives less than 20 miles one way.

2022 or 2023?

What region?

Yes I am interested, send me over the information, I’m ideally interested in the suv but at this point will take the sedan

Going through the lease I see this charge. Is that something I can cancel

Is that…extended warranty on a new car? :rage:

How does the payment look? I’m in NYC and I’d be interested

There are exactly 0 chargers listed on that list.

Like the lectron (which i would avoid like the plague), theyre all evses.

The lectron units arent “just a power cord” compared to those… theyre just of questionable design and quality.

No idea, what it covers. I didn’t check much during lease signing yesterday. As dealer said my payment included everything It did. If it’s an optional thing I would like to cancel

Did the number match what you agreed to pay?

Fidelity is a well-regarded extended warranty that is used by different brands as a CPO warranty as well. But selling it with a 2 year lease on a new car…I would get the dealer to remove it, you are essentially paying 1500 for nothing as the car is covered by MB factory warranty. FWIW my lease included “phantom footprints” crap, but at least it as $100.

1 Like