Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread

That $7500 is the tax credit, it’s either going to MB or the customer. If it’s going to MB and they are just keeping it, that’s major markup on the sticker price. One way or the other, if the car qualifies for the standard EV credit, it should always go to the customer in one way or another.

I don’t think the 7500 will be taken away (as most manufacturers are now passing on that tax credit), but I suspect the RV might come down.

Only a few hours to find out… but yes, the gravy train has run out. Inventory has significantly shrunk atleast on the west coast. I dont know if MB would be happy or too happy, but I don’t think they were expecting this to go viral like this themselves.

What’s gonna happen in March 2025? When tons of these cars are gonna come back, some in poor condition, but many over the mileage allotted limits… I wouldn’t be surprised if they regret it then…

One dealer offered $25k off before incentives ($7500, $3500 fleet, $1500 conquest) but asked me to do $5000 cap cost reduction, and monthly payment would be $960. Cant figure out what went so wrong

To be fair, that sounds about inline with a total 25k discount in total. Once you hit, 28-30k total discount the payments are like 600-700.

1 Like

We just integrated MB’s one-pay function into the Calculator. You can now easily compare the MSD vs. One-Pay option for your potential EQS lease.

Everyone who has signed an EQS deal – we would love it if you could submit your deal to SIGNED!. It’s an easy way to give back to the community. It’s also cool to see the strength of this community with all these EQS deals listed at a glance :blush::

Plus you would immediately get access to our Hackrs Lounge – as space reserved for expert discussions (and you might find access to MMR there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) – upon contributing to SIGNED!, if you choose to disclose your forum username.

For those who are concerned about your contract being disclosed – we have temporarily disabled public access to all SIGNED! contracts.

Thank you all!

10 Likes

And if you don’t have a contract to share but still want access to the hackrs lounge, become a supporter or super supporter of this wonderful site and be beholden to the secrecy of the mythical hackrs lounge

2 Likes

Goodmorning everyone
It would be interesting to know how many EQSs went to LH members in March. Can somone set up a vote/count for it?

Leased EQE 500 from AutoNation in Texas 92k MSRP 24 months 15000 mi for 1100 with $6,000 in negative equity rolled in yesterday before dealer closed Not bad imo.

Should be Q1

1 Like

Anyone know when the numbers change? Still possible to put together a deal today?

Nothing yet on mbusa.com

Wondering if it’s still possible to lease a MB today?

I’m signing papers on an EQS 580 SUV today. If you really want to get something done today send me a message and ill put you in touch with my sale rep.

Please serious inquiries only. I don’t want to waste this guys time.

2 Likes

If I am reading this right dealers have updated April program.

Hi there, what kind of deal are you getting on the 580 suv? I am looking for a 580 sedan. Thanks

Where is the dealer located?

Downtown la

Not the best deal but 13% off before incentives. I think most would agree deals on the 580s were far in between. Especially on the SUVs. I think kn sedans though maybe there is a bit more wiggle room. Not sure.

1 Like

We’re interested if they have the 450 SUV and willing to deal on it. We’re in Riverside so can go there today to sign depending on the deal and color choices